Players to watch in 24-1A

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from hd id say elliott at qb he ended the regular season with more yards than first and second team qbs and ws first team all regional db, cook at rb and lbstrong and the right mentality, dickerson at whereever they put him i think he is the best athlete in the distict bcause of size speed and the head on his shoulders, trey smith is beond a adow of a doubt the best receiver in the district again this year, adrian anderson becauseof his speed ( state champ in 100 and 200) and i think they will use him in a position this year to showcase that, yancy mcally new comer of year in district last year and has growed and slimed down to looks like about 6' 3" and 280( great center)

NOT MY SCHOOL BUT FROM WH I FIGURE WILL BE COPELAND AT QB TUBBS AT RB AND LB ITHINK HIS NAME IS MECHE AT LB THE NEW KID I HERE ABOUT THATS MOVING IN AND HASHAW. I THINK THEY WILL BE AS GOOD AS COPELAND AND HASHAW ARE THE REASON IS THAT IS THE ONLY THING TO TAKE THE FOCUS OFF TUBBS. JUST MY OPINION I DONT KNOW ALL THE KIDS, THERES PROBLY MORE

Guest Bridge City Card

from hd id say elliott at qb he ended the regular season with more yards than first and second team qbs and ws first team all regional db, cook at rb and lbstrong and the right mentality, dickerson at whereever they put him i think he is the best athlete in the distict bcause of size speed and the head on his shoulders, trey smith is beond a adow of a doubt the best receiver in the district again this year, adrian anderson becauseof his speed ( state champ in 100 and 200) and i think they will use him in a position this year to showcase that, yancy mcally new comer of year in district last year and has growed and slimed down to looks like about 6' 3" and 280( great center)

Elliott can play!!

i just got word from my buddy kyle the big fullback from sterling and hes 90% sure heck be here for football

IS HE A SENOIR IF NOT IM NOT SURE IF HE CAN PLAY VARSITY. NOT SURE HOW THE RULE IS BUT LAST YEAR HD HAD A PLAYER GONNA MOVE AND DIDNT CAUSE HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE TO PLAY JV. ANY INFO ON THAT RULE

yeah he is and his mom lives in saratoga he is also a former student..a few years back..and we got a new lineman who seems to be pretty strong i think fromliberty....we started our get back in shape thing today and we met the new coaches......the ruleis if u move in without a legal guardian u have to wait a year...checked up on it... we had the same issue a few years ago in basketball

If a kid moves into the district with their legal guardian they will have to sit out 15 days as long as the guardian has an address in the district.  If he moves in without a legal guardian, or moved to sour lake and enrolls in west hardin he will have to sit out a year.

yeah he is and his mom lives in saratoga he is also a former student..a few years back..and we got a new lineman who seems to be pretty strong i think fromliberty....we started our get back in shape thing today and we met the new coaches......the ruleis if u move in without a legal guardian u have to wait a year...checked up on it... we had the same issue a few years ago in basketball

which player from liberty are you talking about?

as for the players- elliot, dickerson, cook, patterson, copeland will all be good

There is also a rule in some cases where the school he's leaving has to release him.We had a kid last year who had lived in the district all his life but went to school in another town where his mother worked.The district would not release him and he had to sit out 1 year before he could play in the district he lived in.Gotta love some of the UIL rules.

well son, about this "couldnt hack it" issue.........i dont think u quite understand the situation over at liberty high school. u must not understand the ratio of players staying/leaving. i would say that we start out every year with around 40 guys and by about early september we are down to about 25. thats when about 10 of the jv players usually have to step in and play. So, if this so called "LIberty player" couldnt hack in some gay program like west hardin, then he definitly couldnt at liberty.......

Guest tudah08

all of them on the hd team but to put out names t. smith(wr),a. cook(fb),t. dickerson,a. anderson(rb), s.elliot(qb),a. walker (fs)

thats classy, west hardins program is gay. GROW UP, the only reason liberty players go to daisetta, hardin, west hardin is because they cant hack it in liberty, got in trouble, didn't want to follow the rules, got yelled at, didn't get to play (sorry - wasn't good enough to play). Then they come to the country and realize it's not the gravytrain they had in liberty, teaches won't give them grades SO they move back. So Liberty, keep your players, we dont need them - we have plenty of talented dedicated athletes in WH, HD, and Hardin. We don't need your slackers.

I Would like to WH and Liberty play (on any field or court). Spank! Spank!

That's why Liberty doesn't schedule games with WH or HD. Too embarassing when they get beat.

Are you even serious??? Im sure WE would be really embarrassed when we would kill U. The reason we dont play teams around the area is because the whole point of preseason is to get better. But, i guess that concept hasnt trickiled down to the dynasty programs of WH, HD, or Hardin. Im pretty sure there was a reason that there was a LAST time we played HD or Hardin. And that reason was because we were beating them so horribly it wasnt even funny.

Also, about those schools not wanting the liberty slackers......i guess, since you generously pointed out that our teachers wouldnt hand them passing grades, you understand that going to Liberty and being an athlete requires that you must be a student as well. Darn the luck.

The day WH becomes good enough to replace kirbyville on our schedule is the day i quit........I hope I didnt use any of my big fancy eleventh grade words that may have confused u.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder