Can United plyers/students transfer?

pakronos

1 minute ago, prepballfan said:

I sure wish them the best this season. I hope they do something special this season.

Have some extremely tough games against NS and WB.  I just hope they compete well amd hopefully  'sneak' one of them

Probably better chance with WB than NS.  At the same time, we need to handle business and beat everyone else.  An 8-2 season would be an EXCEPTIONAL year, IMO..

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Have some extremely tough games against NS and WB.  I just hope they compete well amd hopefully  'sneak' one of them

Probably better chance with WB than NS.  At the same time, we need to handle business and beat everyone else.  An 8-2 season would be an EXCEPTIONAL year, IMO..

They have been impressive so far this season. Hats of to the coaching staff and the kids for a great start to the season. 

Just now, prepballfan said:

They have been impressive so far this season. Hats of to the coaching staff and the kids for a great start to the season. 

Yes.  Lots if work went in from after Harvey  and after the horrible season last year.  I just hope the hard work continues and make this one of those years we can be proud of..

2 hours ago, prepballfan said:

CBT? He wasn’t the one who stole from the school? Why did you make that statement? I understand you Dislike people of different color it shows it your rhetoric and often disturbing posts but I made know such statement about CBT or anything to do with him. 

I owe you an apology.  I shall not argue with anyone from the 5 dollar indians ever again #scoutshonour

On 9/21/2019 at 11:12 PM, navydawg31 said:

just make Beaumont High... 1 high school, football team and basketball team should make feel runs. I wonder how they would match with NS 

Nooo, Beaumont needs to be a 2 high school town with it's current population and should have NEVER been a 3 school town...

22 hours ago, NetCat said:

A school official said Indefinitely...I was just reporting that for the site. I know what the word means, I figured most people on the site would, do you?  

Name the school official.  Because the e-mail that was sent out to staff and students didn't have the word "indefinitely" in it nowhere.  The Beaumont "Suprise" Enterprise use the word "indefinitely"...

And I don't think I would have told you to use Google if I didn't already know the difference...

14 hours ago, prepballfan said:

I do not disagree at all. It’s pretty simple it played  out in the media who went to prison and who did not. It’s about the kids of the district. They have been through so much they have this almost magical start to the season and now this crap with flooding, distractions, worry about were they will sleep, and so on the theft happened it was real the thieves were caught and are in prison. I don’t blame CBT. 

I'm just glad it wasn't a week when we played WB, King, Channelview, etc. but instead have Sterling.  They will probably have 3 kind of light practices focusing more on conditioning and getting their timing back after a week off and all of the other distractions.  

13 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

True..  

I have no idea of the kids that have had significant damage to their homes as I don't  personally know any kids on the team.  But i think all of the kids have been reached and I'm glad that  they'll  be out next week practicing  amd getting ready for a game.  I'm also glad that the district is helping as much as they can and hastily getting the school in order to resume classes asap...

I don't know of any kids that suffered any loses even though I'm quite sure there are some.  I do know the coaches reached out to the kids during this time.  Probably one of the best things for all the kids (football, volleyball, band, dance, cheer, etc.) besides being back in school altogether is to get back in to practices and then having a football game on Thursday.  The volleyball team has games Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday of this week.

13 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Coming from a 2-8 campaign, no doubt it would be an exceptional year. 

17 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

There was 'theft' as you put it, way before CBT came to town but that was under a different 'demographic' of leadership white oops, I mean right?  Keep your prayers.  What's needed is better drainage and even more better drainage.....

You are one of the biggest racist on this board and it amazes me you get to stick around with all the baiting you do. 

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

You are one of the biggest racist on this board and it amazes me you get to stick around with all the baiting you do. 

Racism is a system.  I do not nor never will weld any levers of power.  But I digress.  You won't have to worry about me arguing with the 5 Dollar Indians.  I want to stay on the board if not to keep up with scores and such

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Name the school official.  Because the e-mail that was sent out to staff and students didn't have the word "indefinitely" in it nowhere.  The Beaumont "Suprise" Enterprise use the word "indefinitely"...

And I don't think I would have told you to use Google if I didn't already know the difference...

I was told not to include his name.

10 minutes ago, pakronos said:

meanwhile pakronos....."bwhahahahahah"....just kidding. hoping all the kids come back. the reason this topic was brought up because in the past,schools lost students due to having no place to live or a better opportunity came in another city.

And with that, it is probably time to put this thread to bed.