Huffman Vs Liberty

FactCheck

Just recently moved to Huffman.  Looking at Liberty films on MaxPreps and attending the Huffman scrimmages (boy, don't take this to the bank)

Huffman tackles a little better this year and is a bit more talented with offensive playmakers.  If Huffman can get a stop early and put up some points fast....Liberty may have a tough time slow marching back into the game.

Wish I had some film of the Liberty scrimmages, I love that kind of offense.

Based on the first two scrimmages, Liberty's defense is young and is having growing pains. They look great for 2 to 3 plays, then get burnt for long yardage. I'm afraid Huffman's passing game may prove too much for the Panther's secondary.

In typical Liberty fashion, the best defensive may be slowly grinding yards and keeping Huffman's O off the field. That being said, unlike past years, Liberty's running backs seem to be struggling with their blocking assignments. I'm anxious to see if Taylor's bunch is able to correct/improve that in a week. 

What about the Liberty passing game you ask?  LOL its Liberty AND they have a sophomore QB. Tough kid and he's doing well but we've yet to see him make it past his first read. Hopefully with time and experience he may be able to back a defense off occasionally. 

Love my Panthers but not at all confident about this game. Defense will have to show up and make a couple of stops, and with 9-10 Falcons in the box every play, the RB's will have to contribute even when they aren't carrying the ball.  With the pace of our offense, two scores down is almost impossible to overcome.