Pony or Babe Ruth Allstars

I think walker will get his chance to shine award or not.  they will need him and he will come through for the team as will all of the boys, there are some really talented ball players. I will be anxious to see how they fare in HS sports.

First of all, me, Chris Weber is from Groves, TX and lived in Groves and went to PNG schools my whole life.  So the vote I gave for Kohl Lasell for pitcher of the year was for the following reason and not just cause he was on my team.  He went 8-1...his only loss coming off 5 consecutive errors by his teammates.  He had a lower ERA, fewer hits allowed, fewer walks than anyone in the league (no one else even close) and twice as many innings pitched than Walker.  The most dominate pitcher in the league was Hunter Knox who won the MVP of the league.....isnt he from Groves?  View all the stats before you make dumb comments.  I like Walker alot, but if you think Kohl Lasell is not our number 2 or 3 pitcher going in to allstars then you people are the one not seeing the big picture!!!  Im brutally honest so dont get me talking about fair and not fair.....I have the stats of all these kids right next to me and I will start the best kids for the job. 

And I do agree with one thing, Walker beat us far and square and we couldnt hit him....bottom line.  I personally think Fenner, Sparrow, Lasell, and Walker can get the job done that we need as a team.  But theres no DH in this tournament Fenner hit 342....Sparrow .299.....and Lasell 320....and I wont say what Walker hit, but it wasnt good.  So why would I start a pitcher that going to give me the same results as another and not hit as well?  Look at 2nd half stats and Fenner is neck and neck with Walker.  What about the game Walker walked a bunch and allowed 6 earned runs against us before Pitts had to come in and strike us all out......cause thats what exactly what happened!!!  I like Collen Walker alot and think he is a gamer no doubt.....but I think your arguement about Lasell against Walker are stupid cause they didnt pitch against each other, cause Spencer used Knox against Lasell every chance he got...so what does that tell you?  Walker went head to head against Sparrow and out pitched him.....BOTTOM LINE!!!  Get the facts right before you talk out your @##!!!

Wow, the kid does tend to be controversial at times, but this beats all!

Collin's mom here, and first I want to say "thanks" for the compliments on his pitching that have been posted, we're very proud of him. He had a great season with the Rockies, and while it's true, his bat was not the greatest, he feels pretty sure he's got that worked out and is ready to try for another awesome all star experience, this time with Nederland Black.

I'd like to say that I'm proud of all of the boys and looking forward to seeing some quality baseball this weekend. If nothing else, I think some friendships have grown and I KNOW their bowling skills have improved  ;D.

See everyone at the field tomorow night!

I would ALSO like to say...

Good luck to the PN Pony All Stars this weekend, I see quite a few familiar names on that roster and I'd say they look pretty stacked. Here's a shout out to LaCour, Guidry, Ward and Droddy, make 'em remember where Port Neches, TX is!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124