JASPER

SO IM WONDERING DOES JASPER HAVE A ROAD JERSEY? BECAUSE LAST TIME I SAW THEM PLAY AT BRIDGE CITY THEY HAD THESE ALL WHITE UNIFORM WHILE BC WAS WEARING THERES AND IT LOOKED KINDA WIERD.... I FIGURED JASPER BEING SUCH A GREAT SCHOOL KNOWN FOR BASBEALL  WOULD HAVE AT LEAST 2 UNIFORMS?? SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS.... ???

SO IM WONDERING DOES JASPER HAVE A ROAD JERSEY? BECAUSE LAST TIME I SAW THEM PLAY AT BRIDGE CITY THEY HAD THESE ALL WHITE UNIFORM WHILE BC WAS WEARING THERES AND IT LOOKED KINDA WIERD.... I FIGURED JASPER BEING SUCH A GREAT SCHOOL KNOWN FOR BASBEALL  WOULD HAVE AT LEAST 2 UNIFORMS?? SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS.... ???

they have two uniforms........white and maroon........why does it matter what color jerseys they have?  they will beat bridge city regardless of jersey color

they have two uniforms........white and maroon........why does it matter what color jerseys they have?  they will beat bridge city regardless of jersey color

HAHA ILL BET ANYTHING THEY DONT!!! JASPER LOOKS UGLY AND BC'S GUNNA MAKE THEM PLAY UGLY!! THEY NEED TO QUIT WEARING ALL WHITE WHEN THEYARE VISITORS....... DONT THEY KNWO THE GAME OF BASEBALL? ???

Everytime someone asks a simple question about Jasper they have to make a smart mouth comment. Just give an honest answer and move on. The players will decide the rest on the field.

They is plural..there is one Jasper teenager that is getting carried away.  The rest of us have been very supportive of BC up to this point.  Been quite a few jabs at the Dogs so far by several BC fans.  Heck this thread was very sarcastic in its content.

"I FIGURED JASPER BEING SUCH A GREAT SCHOOL KNOWN FOR BASBEALL  WOULD HAVE AT LEAST 2 UNIFORMS??"

Morgan needs to tone it down for sure as well.

Ok I got this plan...follow me now...

1st thru 4th inning Jasper in all white

cardinals in all red

5th-7th  who ever is in the lead wears all white (with red socks)

now this may be the confussing part, at anytime the coach that is behind can yell switch at the home plate umpire and BC wil have to switch jerseys with Jasper.

ok now that we have the Jersey debate over we can play the game ;D :D

Ok I got this plan...follow me now...

1st thru 4th inning Jasper in all white

cardinals in all red

5th-7th  who ever is in the lead wears all white (with red socks)

now this may be the confussing part, at anytime the coach that is behind can yell switch at the home plate umpire and BC wil have to switch jerseys with Jasper.

ok now that we have the Jersey debate over we can play the game ;D :D

HaHa :D, GO BIG RED

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317