Bridge City In 07?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people would call this a "rebuilding" year for the Cardinals since there's only a bout 5 or 6 seniors that have an impact, but I can tell you Bridge City is going for every level possible this year!! New coach Chris Stump has really gotten this team to believe in THIS upcoming year instead of the 2008 year... Even though most of the team are Juniors I predict a 3rd place finish for the young 2007 Cardinals team...and maybe a playoff win too.. ;D

No one knows yet.... we'll have to see how all the judicial stuff works out, if i'd have to guess i'd think stump would let him come back and play his senior year, but if he doesn't come back Bridge City's got plenty of other capable players with speed and size.

Guest CougarPride

now that is hilarious, but true.  0-10, if that kid gets to play its an injustice to the whole football program. It's sad we had to watch him in track do so well

Guest Bulldog

He's a kid....kids make mistakes....get over it. As for him playing next year i was told it's very possible. A "rebuilding year" is probally the right call with WOS, Kirbyville, and Silsbee being like they always are good.

I predict a 4-6 year.

He's a kid....kids make mistakes....get over it. As for him playing next year i was told it's very possible. A "rebuilding year" is probally the right call with WOS, Kirbyville, and Silsbee being like they always are good.

I predict a 4-6 year.

And there has to be consequences for mistakes, and I think he may be considered very close to being an adult at his age.  Sorry, but he took the chance, now needs to pay the price for his actions. 

Guest 3AFan

The coaches at Bridge City deserve a raise if that team wins 3 games next season. Rumor has it that they will only have 1 returning starter, a big offensive linemen, and only a handful of Seniors next season. Should be interesting to see what they'll be able to pull off next season!

Guest Sports Cards

Coach Stump will have these kids motivated and ready to play. They are young, but they are not afraid to work hard. It's a good group of kids.

Guest Bulldog

Good group of kids with Great coaching.....They do fine...no playoffs but like i said before probally 4-6. And as for mills he's paying for it trust me everyone deserves a second chance and I hope he gets one........

IDK if you want to go game by game I think BC can beat Liberty, Kelly, win in a clsoe one against H-J, Orangefield, and H-F.. ANd would lose agaisnt Lumberton,Jasper,Silsbee, Kirbyville, WO-S..Not saying that BC can't surprise everyone with good excecution, a good gameplan, etc. and go undefeated because anything can ahappen on any given night, but that's my prediction....

Guest Raider911

I take it the smiley face is because ya'll are going to beat them????

Not saying that were going to beat them, just glad were playing them for are homecoming, thats all

No one knows yet.... we'll have to see how all the judicial stuff works out, if i'd have to guess i'd think stump would let him come back and play his senior year, but if he doesn't come back Bridge City's got plenty of other capable players with speed and size.

I don't know what incident is in question here. If it is from the homecoming incident last year I thought that was already settled. He did play after a suspension as I recall. If this is new information I am not aware of it. I don't think a coach would punish a player after he was already punished for the incident the year before. If this is something other than the homecoming incident then maybe he did not learn from his mistake and needs to sit out. I hope not. He does not seem like a bad kid to me.

now that is hilarious, but true.  0-10, if that kid gets to play its an injustice to the whole football program. It's sad we had to watch him in track do so well

if he is allowed to play it will not only be a injustice to the football team it will be an embarrasment to the school and community and will only show that all this school cares about is winning no matter what ...period

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty