Favorite Football Movie?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Rudy ("Rudy can have my jersey coach")

2. The Program (" I can read...see that, it says Adidas")

3. Varsity Blues ("Oopty oop, your dumios can't run a simple dive")

4. Remember the Titans (" Who's your Daddy??")

And last but not least, I can remember watching this movie as a kid (like 7 years old) back in the day because it was the only football movie we had on video. I watched it over and over and couldnt' wait to play high school football and become part of a team, and be bad :lol:

5. Wildcats - starring Goldie Hawn,the daughter of a famous highschool football coach, who takes over as head football coach of an innercity school full of wild characters including LL Cool J, and film debuts by Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson.

• 3 weeks later...

No disrespect to westbrook but "remember the titans" is a true story also.

I agree with Lucky about Vince Lombardi movie.....Who would play Vince?

YEa, but WB is an area team. I remember that team. Jerry Ball the bruising RB, Gerald Landry, and my cousin Johnny Norwood. They barely made the playoffs that year and then stormed through the playoffs and beat Hurst Bell.

• 2 years later...

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention All the Right Moves with Tom Cruise and Christopher Penn but I see a couple of posters did. I like all of the movies mentioned but If you haven't seen All the Right Moves, check it out. I know it's Tom Cruise but it's a good movie about HS football in Pennsylvania, where they're about as crazy as we are in Texas.

Didn't see any mention of The Bear; a pretty good movie about Bear Bryant or Facing the Giants, a Christian movie with some pretty good scenes. My two cents.

Guest TravelingBandsman

My favorites are really the only two I've seen.

1. Remember the Titans

2. Friday Night Lights

I really want to see Leatherheads and Radio....both of those look really good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty