Letsinger committs to A&M

Guest orangeman

Guest orangeman

After a two day recruiting trip, WH's Brandon Letsinger has committed to high jump for Texas A&M. Letsinger had multiple offers to play basketball and had narrowed down his options to high jumping for A&M or basketball at Angelina. Congratulations on both the opportunity to continue participating in athletics at the D-1 level, as well as, getting an education from a great university.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I am not surprised really at all. I played against brandon just this past year and I can honsetly say that I havent played against anyone quite like him in my life. It was my job on the team to guard him and to "stick em" and after every game against him I was in awe of how controlled and patience he was even during the most pin point precision plays. Now as far as him walking on to A&M he's going to have a rough ride, not saying that he cant, but just the fact that we're talking about D-1 Big 12 basketball.....very distinguished level of play. What he needs to fcus on now more than ever as someone earlier said is his studies. Basketball and Track will always be there, but the chance to get a great education is right in front of him and all he has to do is take it. Good Luck Brandon and Gig Em'!!!!

I am not surprised really at all. I played against brandon just this past year and I can honsetly say that I havent played against anyone quite like him in my life. It was my job on the team to guard him and to "stick em" and after every game against him I was in awe of how controlled and patience he was even during the most pin point precision plays. Now as far as him walking on to A&M he's going to have a rough ride, not saying that he cant, but just the fact that we're talking about D-1 Big 12 basketball.....very distinguished level of play. What he needs to fcus on now more than ever as someone earlier said is his studies. Basketball and Track will always be there, but the chance to get a great education is right in front of him and all he has to do is take it. Good Luck Brandon and Gig Em'!!!!

Very well said  ;D

Guest orangeman

Very well said "2quick". Brandon was a special player. It's nice to see opponents express a mutual respect for another player. I was very fortunate to have been able to coach him. You are right... there aren't many players like him. I look forward to seeing what he does at A&M.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty