WH's Brandon Letsinger wins Class A State Championship in High Jump

Guest orangeman

Congrats to a outstanding athlete and fine young man.  6'9 is getting up there.  Is there any chance that basketball is still in his future?  Please tell me some have expressed interest in him.  What about walking on at A&M?

While we were eating lunch he got a call from a JUCO coach that wants him to come by to see their school and facilities before he heads off to the A&M tour.  When asked if he would have to try out the coach told him no, that he had seen him play twice and had film on him.  At this point he still has options it seems.  After this visit he will head to College Station where he will meet with the coach, be given a tour by one of A&M's track athletes, and stay over night.  Also, while we were waiting around for the medal presentation he was approached by 2 smaller colleges.  One was for track and the other for track and possibly basketball.  I'm sure after Wednesday we will have a better idea of what his plans will be.  It was a pretty exciting day for him.

Guest JCfan

Hear he is at A&M this week and then will have to decide on track there on scholarship or bball at a very good juco on a scholarship.

That is what I have heard.

God bless a good guy wherever he goes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder