McInnis 0-2, 1BB

Carnahan 0-1, ROE

Buchanan 1-3, 1B, 1BB

Morgan 0-3

Faesler 0-1

Harwood 2-3, HR, 1B, 1HBP, 1ROE, 2RBI

Hearn 2-2, 2 1B, 1 SACB, 1BB, 2RBI

Flores 2-4, 1B, 2B, ROE, 2 RBI

In regards to the comment by "Playtime". You have to be mentally and physicaly tough to win at this level....this is not Little League anymore. Those kids should have to run...when you get 10 run ruled twice. These kids should be preparing to take it to the next level. My son has played Select ball for Kyle......he is an awesome coach...he knows the game. You should be thankful to have him as your coach.

In regards to the comment by "Playtime". You have to be mentally and physicaly tough to win at this level....this is not Little League anymore. Those kids should have to run...when you get 10 run ruled twice. These kids should be preparing to take it to the next level. My son has played Select ball for Kyle......he is an awesome coach...he knows the game. You should be thankful to have him as your coach.

I guess you havn't seen to many good coaches.

I am doing it for you...............I know if I were to speak, or type correctly you would never be able to understand me. If seems as though your doing a good job with the way it was written. Keep up the good work.....................I know its tough for you, but hooked on phonics must have worked for you to some degree. If and when they put a etch a sketch on here I will draw you some pictures, therefore you will not have to worry about that whole reading thing. I am here for you..........................

Playtime! Playtime! Playtime! I knew it was you. With your under armour hat, your fake oakleys and those beautiful sweat pants. Go get your g.e.d, then apply to college and then you can let little johnny play every inning. Unless it is the LCM sophomore game where little johnny had a few problems :shock: You don't have a clue about baseball or what a good coach is, so keep punching those bleachers and everything will work out. See Ya :D

Playtime! Playtime! Playtime! I knew it was you. With your under armour hat' date=' your fake oakleys and those beautiful sweat pants. Go get your g.e.d, then apply to college and then you can let little johnny play every inning. Unless it is the LCM sophomore game where little johnny had a few problems :shock: You don't have a clue about baseball or what a good coach is, so keep punching those bleachers and everything will work out. See Ya :D[/quote']

I have a kid playing!..... Fool! I work for the district!

Guest pirates

Are ya'll crazy - Don't ya'll know that the coaches read these forums. PLAYTIME - boy have you done it, saying things about Coach Green. He not only knows who you are but you probably just made it hard for your son with the coach and probably his team mates . If you don't like the way Coach Green coaches why don't you take your son and head on down the road and take the other one with you, because their are more of us that like Coach Green than not. Coach Green will be welcome at Vidor as long as he likes.

I have read all the BS about the coach this and the coach that. I have also read that the varsity players are not that good while pointing out certain positions. Now it's my turn to talk about you. First of all, how big of a man are you that talks BS on these boys while hiding behind your mama's leg. If you have something to say about these boys, come talk to me. I'll be at the next game, and will be happy to talk to you about it, especially when you want to point out particular players, one being my son. Ron G

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder