Sabine Pass eliminated by Shiro

Guess them sharks got bit by the proverbial crooked umpires that they have been plagued with all season long... must be a conspiracy... they followed you all to the playoffs.   No seriously... sorry you took a defeat.

:D :D :D ;D ;D

I know those umps cheated those poor Sharks every game we played 'em. Well, good job Sharks..you made it all the way to the playoffs even WITH cheatin' officials.

I would just like to say that it has been my pleasure to be a part of the baseball success this year and for all of you people that like to kick kids when they are down with these umpire comments when they arent prevoked i hope you feel good about yourselves. Also congratulations to the rebels on a fine season and good luck to the cardinals next week. Its been an interesting year.

Thanks all

Coach V.

You're right Coach V. Your boys played a great season. It had to have been tough playing the defending champs and it is sad that it had to end so soon for the Sharks. However, they were in the playoffs and should hold their heads high and know that they gave it their all. GOOD JOB SHARKS!!! We'll see you next year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin