Best Returning Baseball Team for Next Season

Who is the best returning baseball team for next season?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best returning baseball team for next season?

• LCM
    • Vidor
    • PNG
    • Barbers Hill
    • Bridge City
    • Lumberton
    • Jasper
    • Nederland
    • Silsbee

Yes WB is not on the list 643.....but that's because nobody on that list comes close to the talent that WB has. WB is in a league of its own when it comess to SETX baseball.Go read the 21-5a all district thread for this year, that should explain everything I'm trying to say.

I don't think anyone is doubting that WB is a great team chocked full of talent.  But you have to remember, this board is not reserved to only those teams that are in "a league of their own."  With all due respect, your post is coming off sounding like you don't want any of the attention taken away from your team.

WG, my team is still playing, but most teams are not.  The teams that are no longer playing have just as much right to have a discussion on here as we do.

Yes WB is not on the list 643.....but that's because nobody on that list comes close to the talent that WB has. WB is in a league of its own when it comess to SETX baseball.Go read the 21-5a all district thread for this year, that should explain everything I'm trying to say.

This is exactly what I'm talking about>>how far can you get in a league of your own. I still remember a eve in 96 whre a HJ pitcher no hit WB and can back that statement up, but I'm sure that was before you entered the "League of your own" Although it was JV v/s JV I would have loved to met when the same guys on BOTH teams were varsity players.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty