Best Returning Baseball Team for Next Season

Who is the best returning baseball team for next season?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best returning baseball team for next season?

• LCM
    • Vidor
    • PNG
    • Barbers Hill
    • Bridge City
    • Lumberton
    • Jasper
    • Nederland
    • Silsbee

PNG will very good next year....starting with Herrington(?). Kid can throw it. LCM won district 22-4A with a very young squad...they will be tough. BH will return top 4 pitchers from this year's squad. I sure there are other teams out there also...that my uninformed mind doesn't know about.

21 ans 22 4A will be tough next year.  I think there will be a lot of familiar faces come playoffs.  BH, PNG, BC, Vidor all have quality starters coming back.  BH has a lot of good players that are young and now have 2-3 years playoff experience.

Guest WB42

LCM has to be the front runner in 22-4A until another team proves otherwise. 

PNG(Harrington, Spikes, Woods, Reyenga, Sparrow, Carnahan, etc.), Vidor(Perkins, Hester, Sims, Bunner, etc.), and Nederland(Sampere, McFarland, Richard, Broussard, Stanley, Pitts, Dean, Bellow, and Terracina) all had young rosters and should be competitive.   

Dog 24, I agree with that , LCM is the team to beat, not based on their pitching or defence but their offence .Griff puts the kids on the field who pound the ball . A 300 hitter  is average in high school. MC teams all have great pitching but you can't throw a no no all the time.

Yes WB is not on the list 643.....but that's because nobody on that list comes close to the talent that WB has. WB is in a league of its own when it comess to SETX baseball.Go read the 21-5a all district thread for this year, that should explain everything I'm trying to say.

The Horns will be loaded next year no doubt. Young team this year with very good players.

Wow 16 returning and coached by IMO one of the best coaches in SETX>>oldschool<< and a proven player in HS, JUCO, and D1. HJ should have all but 2 maybe 3 comming back. Neither of the 2 above are on the list but no big deal, HJs used to getting no respect OFF the field. 

my vote there is gonna hafta go to lcm. they won district last year with what was it like 12 seniors? and they come back this year after 12 of there varsity players had left and won district again. i dont no how they keep crankin out good teams but it pisses me off bein one of there opponents...haha.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    haha369
    Newest Member
    haha369