***SILSBEE VS. HJ TIE BREAKER PREDICTIONS/GAME TONIGHT/IN VIDOR***

Guest tigersvoice

OK you Fighting Silsbee Tigers !!  You played your way into this mess - now go out and PLAY YOUR WAY OUT OF IT!!  The GAME, the GAME, the GAME - not the playoffs; not the season - just the GAME.  Good luck Tigers, on to the playoffs.

Both good squads HJ and Silsbee. Treece has impressed me since early in the season so I'll give the Hawks the advantage, McDonald is no slouch on the hill if Coach Trawhorn goes that way.

This district can make some noise in the playoffs, Jasper I feel is the strongest team followed by BC. Hj or Silsbee can win some playoff games. 

Guest Orangeboy

Both good squads HJ and Silsbee. Treece has impressed me since early in the season so I'll give the Hawks the advantage, McDonald is no slouch on the hill if Coach Trawhorn goes that way.

This district can make some noise in the playoffs, Jasper I feel is the strongest team followed by BC. Hj or Silsbee can win some playoff games. 

I think it will be a Schooling/Treece matchup.

I'm thinking that HJ will take it down.  But trust me, I don't think it will be just Treece and Schooling pitching.  Both teams will throw everything they have with the first sign of big trouble.  Both of these guys want it pretty bad, so the coaches definately won't hold anything back.

Guest Orangeboy

I dont know Schooling had to of thrown 100+ pitches aginst HF...

He threw 2 complete games against Barbers Hill last year on a Thursday and Saturday, so a Friday to Monday should be no problem for this guy. Just gives him a day and a half more to rest.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder