A Few Thoughts About The Cesar Sayoc Situation!

Reagan

Notice how perfect the stickers are are laid out!.  Usually when one gets stickers it's done over a period of time and usually not perfectly laid out.  Plus, not one appears to be faded in the hot Florida sun.  Interesting.

Now, check the package.  When mail is sent, the postal service will put a mark on the stamps so these stamps can't be used again.  Do you see any markings?  This package was picked up in Delaware after being "sent" from Florida.  Again -- interesting!

GZFRN5WZJEI6RA4EXTCUSL7PJE.jpg5405126-6319391-Investigators_swarmed_tw

Where is any video footage of the delivery of any of these bombs? None of these residences have even so much as “Ring”?. I'd bet the house that they have top notch surveillance cameras. Not one glimpse of footage from any of them. 

They got the Austin bomber on camera mailing one of the bombs. Why not this guy?

And another thing. Where did he get their addresses?

I heard a lady talk the other day and she said right when this happened, she viewed his Facebook page, I believe it was Facebook, and and it stated that he was anti-Trump and had basically liberal stances.  Then she said she went back 10 minutes later and it had magically disappeared!   Hummmm!

• 3 months later...

Here’s a thought about Cesar Sayoc - what happened to him?  He was a factor in the Dems winning back the House.  I googled (Bing) him today.  There doesn’t appear to be a single article after October.  Where is he?  What’s up?  Has the investigation turned up something we’re not suppose to know?  

This is not an isolated case of missing news.  Train full of Republicans ran into a Big Trash truck, supposedly trying to get thru the barriers.  Big investigation.  I never remember seeing anymore follow up.  Makes one wonder what they teach in Journalism Schools.  Makes me wonder what’s up?  Who are the movers & shakers who decide what we see and what we don’t?  Conspiracy Theory 101.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Here’s a thought about Cesar Sayoc - what happened to him?  He was a factor in the Dems winning back the House.  I googled (Bing) him today.  There doesn’t appear to be a single article after October.  Where is he?  What’s up?  Has the investigation turned up something we’re not suppose to know?  

This is not an isolated case of missing news.  Train full of Republicans ran into a Big Trash truck, supposedly trying to get thru the barriers.  Big investigation.  I never remember seeing anymore follow up.  Makes one wonder what they teach in Journalism Schools.  Makes me wonder what’s up?  Who are the movers & shakers who decide what we see and what we don’t?  Conspiracy Theory 101.

Hagar, it's the same thing that happened to all the women that Justice Kavanaugh was supposed to have attacked.  Once the lie is not needed anymore then it goes away. 

19 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Hagar, it's the same thing that happened to all the women that Justice Kavanaugh was supposed to have attacked.  Once the lie is not needed anymore then it goes away. 

I guess you’re right, but you’d think FOX or Breitbart would follow up.  And if we pursue it, we’re labeled Conspiracy Theorist.  No, a CT is the grassy knoll.  Kennedy’s assassination was investigated, and details released.  Nothing on Sayoc.  Lol, definitely something rotten in Denmark.