huffman vs bh

Guest etbu

Next thursday will be a good one for both teams. Bagley is to pitch and this should start a good run for Huffman. Bh is not near as bad as they played in Huffman last week and this will be fun. :lol: Huffman finally is now getting healthy and hopefully be hitting on all eight IF THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFF'S

Next thursday will be a good one for both teams. Bagley is to pitch and this should start a good run for Huffman. Bh is not near as bad as they played in Huffman last week and this will be fun. :lol: Huffman finally is now getting healthy and hopefully be hitting on all eight IF THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFF'S

Pay-Back time......LOL I can't miss this one, so see you Thursday.

Pay-Back time......LOL I can't miss this one' date=' so see you Thursday.[/quote']

I'll be there to Jody and ETBU (give me a call) the Falcons are going down!! :lol: All Jokes aside this will be a much different game BH was embarassed by the Falcons 6-0 in the last meeting, you can bet the Eagles will not lie down and give district away. I exspect the stands to be packed. PLAY BALL :twisted:

All I can say is I will be there with you guys with some smack talking. It will be fun. See you then.

PS BhFan you are setting over with us right? :lol:

All I can say is I will be there with you guys with some smack talking. It will be fun. See you then.

PS BhFan you are setting over with us right? :lol:

If yall start winning 6-0 again I might :D

Just joking Gotta stick with the Eagles no matter what 8)

Hey ETBU with all of this BH/ Huffman talk goging on I don't here much about the other teams in our district. Who is the #3 team in district 23?

I think that Cleveland and Tarkington are fightin it out. Have to check .

Here is a link to the current standings and results for District 23-AAA.

http://eteamz.active.com/bheagles/files/Standings2006.pdf

It is posted as an Adobe PDF file.

THanks BH 146 for the Info. I think I'm more confused than wwhen I started :shock: Tarkington is in Third, but still has to Play BH and Huffman 3rd Place looks to be a toos up between Splendora, Cleveland & Tarkinton!!!

Baseball aside, everyone please keep the Bagley family in their prayers. They lost their home (total loss) to fire yesterday and Mr. Bagley is in the hospital with 2nd degree burns to a large portion of his body. Good news is that he is expected to have a full recovery. It will be a painful recovery all the way around. We all have fun with the rivialry between Huffman and Barbers Hill, but I know the good people of Barbers Hill will keep the whole Bagley family close to their hearts in this difficult time.

I hear Jamie is scheduled to pitch Thrusday, hopefully he can use the game to escape from the reality of life. Good Luck to both teams!!

Here is a feel good story I just heard about, when you think Matress Mac has done it all, he is at it again. Someone called him and shared the tragedy of the Bagleys, he is sending them a house full of furniture to relplace what was lost in the fire (no charge). Another good friend that happens to have an empty townhouse has offered it to the Bagleys while they re-build. Maybe there is hope after all!

Baseball aside' date=' everyone please keep the Bagley family in their prayers. They lost their home (total loss) to fire yesterday and Mr. Bagley is in the hospital with 2nd degree burns to a large portion of his body. Good news is that he is expected to have a full recovery. It will be a painful recovery all the way around. We all have fun with the rivialry between Huffman and Barbers Hill, but I know the good people of Barbers Hill will keep the whole Bagley family close to their hearts in this difficult time.

I hear Jamie is scheduled to pitch Thrusday, hopefully he can use the game to escape from the reality of life. Good Luck to both teams!!

Here is a feel good story I just heard about, when you think Matress Mac has done it all, he is at it again. Someone called him and shared the tragedy of the Bagleys, he is sending them a house full of furniture to relplace what was lost in the fire (no charge). Another good friend that happens to have an empty townhouse has offered it to the Bagleys while they re-build. Maybe there is hope after all![/quote']

Thats awefull I hope mr. Bagley has a full recovery and Jamie Pitches Thursday. Matress Mac is an awesome person. Goodluck to Huffman this should be a good one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder