21-3A District Track Meet this week!

Guest hello

It took place, no doubt. I am not saying the kid is not a classy kid, he may be. It hust looked "bush league" to do that. I am sure he is a great kid, just not a classy move, I think.

Whats the deal on Mills???

I have heard a rumor, but I wouldn't dare post something unsubstantiated on here. 

As for Earl...had the officials felt that it was "classless" and worthy of reprimand...don't you think that they would have dq'd him?  I am not taking up for him because I don't know why he turned his head...you know...sometimes tracksters do look around to see how close their closest opposition is to them.  Like I said, I don't know.  I think that people who were pulling for Dishon to whoop Earl probably saw more into it than those either pulling for Earl or looking to see an awesome race between some top athletes in our area.  Either way, the point was proven.....................Earl beat Dishon. ;)

Guest hello

I agree, he did beat Dishon. I am not going to bash Earl as a bad apple. I just hink it was not the right thing to do, thats all. I wish them both well at regionals.

I have heard that Mills is not the only one being looked at.  In fact, word was there were "quite a few" kids who might be involved.  I just hope that if these rumors are true...the usual sweeping under the rug needs to be stopped because in doing so...you're not doing these kids any favors.