LumRaiderFan

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• 🤣🤣🤣  Right on schedule!!
    • You’re quibbling over the word “most”.  I agree that the UK is our most important military ally but we have overwhelming other support from Europe through NATO.   What other support do we have in the Middle East?  What are the “most” important issues? Military strength or intelligence that might head off the need for military action? It’s certainly debatable.  I honestly wouldn’t argue with any points on which if the most critical to our interests. I am sure that people can make valid arguments from different points of view. Military? The UK. Middle East intelligence? Israel.  As far as Israel, SmashMouth said that they “may very well be” the most important. ”May be” is not an adamant statement but a suggestion. They might be… depending on what the discussion is about. Worrying about the word “most” (especially “may be”) seems to be the definition of trivial. 
    • That would be cool. LP could potentially host some other playoff games too. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.   
    • From the article:   "In regards to Snopes changing the rating of the fact check of Ashley Biden’s diary from “Unproven” to “True” the website wrote: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from “Unproven” to “True” based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote, “I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online.”" This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • From the article:  "For whatever reason, former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield wasn’t there for us during the pandemic. He was part of the Fauci-Birx-Collins team focused on vaccines. He spoke to NewsNation and said bird flu would be the next pandemic because of the dangerous gain of function scientists are currently working on in universities." This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics