*Barbers Hill 11 New Caney 1 Final/Tuesday*

Thanks, Coop.

BH scored first 6 runs on 1 hit. NC pitchers walked 1st 5 batters and wild pitched in 2 more runs. Strange game..not what was expected. Ross Hales 5 inning complete game with 11-12 K's, 2-hitter. Hales struck out 10 in a row at one point. NC scored an unearned run in the first to take a 1-0 lead. Hales, Alex Rocha, and Derrick Hulsey good games at the plate.

Why would New Caney start a soph pitcher who is 4th or 5th in rotation against a state ranked team?

Because they like BH so much they didn't want to chance an upset ;D

How have you been Gringo? Glad to seeya on here!!

Because they like BH so much they didn't want to chance an upset ;D

How have you been Gringo? Glad to seeya on here!!

I gotta hand it to you BHFAN, yall have a heck of a sports program over there, do you ever get tired of dominating the district?

P.J. is a solid pitcher. He's 6'3" and throws in the low 90's. The one game I saw him pitch a couple of weeks ago their were at least 10 scouts with radar guns behind the plate and some more in the stands.

I saw the same thing when they played Eisenhower a few weeks ago.  Every time he started his move you would see 8 or 10 radars go up behind the backstop.  They clocked him in the 1st, 2nd and 4th - the boy has some heat!

I gotta hand it to you BHFAN, yall have a heck of a sports program over there, do you ever get tired of dominating the district?

Thanks for the cudos and to answer you question I don't think any will ever get tired of winning!!!! You enjoy it while you can because in 5 years you never know you may lose every game. Look forward to seeing New Caney, Huffman and BH come play off time, 3 really good teams!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho