1. TxHoops

TxHoops

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Silsbee lost a bunch on both sides of the ball. I don't see them beating those top 3. WO-S returns a good bit. I think this 3rd year under H will be a good one.
    • I see you didn’t deny what I said. Hows your conscience. oh I take care of my 5 kids plenty well.  I believe in personal responsibility….. These type of govt ran programs look good on the surface but are very poorly operated and waste a lot of money with no accountability. this issue should be taken care of by churches and family not more taxes from those who are personally responsible     
    • They did it last time with mail-in ballots blaming it on Covid.  The new leaders of the RNC won't let this happen again.  It's tougher to cheat the second time around.  
    • Treacherous migration route through Panama to shut down under newly elected president   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • He officially "Committed" to NAVY on Friday and he also received an offer from Air Force as well! Awesome young Man with a very bright future!