Bergdahl dishonorably discharged, no jail time after emotional trial

LumRaiderFan

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

My mistake.  I should have been more specific.  I was referring to the display of respect/patriotism for this country at such events as opposed to the specific method of said display.

I understood what you meant, but do you understand what I mean? We live in a double standard World Nash 

13 minutes ago, six burg said:

Bigcam2903 , you probably know by now that the folks on this board only think one way, and thats it. They will not agree with nothing that you can say. They will not call each other out on anything, no matter how absurd and unless the black man is against Obama or he is a republican, he is wrong.

I won't discount what you're saying, I'm sitting back watching responses. Fence straddling in here is more crowded than the 'Stros Bandwagon 

17 hours ago, stevenash said:

Tobie, the topics talked about the most are the topics brought up by the media the most.  Before you run to google to get the answer, I can tell you that you have talked in great volumes about Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown and never said a word about Kate Steinle.   That's because you don't know about her and that is most probably because while the media talked volumes and volumes and volumes about Brown/Martin, it had very little to say about Steinle and it doesn't require much thought to understand that the media was playing politics.

This is the hidden content, please

17 hours ago, six burg said:

Bigcam2903 , you probably know by now that the folks on this board only think one way, and thats it. They will not agree with nothing that you can say. They will not call each other out on anything, no matter how absurd and unless the black man is against Obama or he is a republican, he is wrong.

Any positive topic about a black on this board is definitely about one that hates Obama or democratics or both. Like the post the other day about Donna Brazile or how great Colin Powell was untill he voted for Obama then he suddenly became a low life. Admit who you are.

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Any positive topic about a black on this board is definitely about one that hates Obama or democratics or both. Like the post the other day about Donna Brazile or how great Colin Powell was untill he voted for Obama then he suddenly became a low life. Admit who you are.

Powell voted for obama for one reason, and only one reason.  That is why most were disgusted by that.  You call yourself a Democrat, but if obama were a Republican, you would have voted for him, for the same reason Powell changed course.  Admit who you are.

18 hours ago, six burg said:

Are you really still trying to push that bogus and pathetic narrative? You sound as childish as new tobie.

12 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Powell voted for obama for one reason, and only one reason.  That is why most were disgusted by that.  You call yourself a Democrat, but if obama were a Republican, you would have voted for him, for the same reason Powell changed course.  Admit who you are.

I didn't vote for black ben or the pizza man Herman. Wouldn't vote for Jessie Jackson for anything. Woud vote for any republican over chump, except Hannity. 

18 hours ago, Bigcam2903 said:

I won't discount what you're saying, I'm sitting back watching responses. Fence straddling in here is more crowded than the 'Stros Bandwagon 

Where did you acquire this clairvoyant crystal ball? Are you actually trying to make a point that if someone doesn't respond to a topic then they somehow condone the issue...or not. That is just nonsense. I don't know how you feel about pro wrestling, therefore I can conclude you hate it. That's the narrative I want to push, so I will just add you to list of confirmations of my theory.

And who is fence straddling? Are you implying that anyone that doesn't reply in a particular way to this topic is fence straddling?

I have not added my thoughts about Bergdahl to this topic, and I'm sure I've expressed my displeasure about NFL players kneeling/sitting during the anthem. What insightful information do you think you have gleaned about me?

16 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I bet you have an area of your house set up like fox news, and you have a Sean Hannity poster on your ceiling so you can lay in bed and gaze at it

All you can muster for trash talk is to parrot/plagiarize the same lines I used on you...even you must realize how laughingly pathetic that is...yes, even you. And the laughter is only getting louder. You might want to stick with the "grab um" narrative. Your attempts at trash talk sound even worse than that gem. Maybe resurrect that "go feed your cats" line. That one made me literally LOL. 

30 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I didn't vote for black ben or the pizza man Herman. Wouldn't vote for Jessie Jackson for anything. Woud vote for any republican over chump, except Hannity. 

Pizza man Herman, as you so respectfully refer" has more qualifications than the vast majority of candidates in recent elections.

I'll repeat my assertion that no one questioned.  Go back through the threads of the atrocities committed by blacks or Muslims.  All the conservative posters denounced them, but you'll probably come up empty to find a single black or liberal poster denouncing the same.  If it's a white perpetrator that commits an atrocity, every black poster will denounce them, but guess what, so will virtually all white posters.

So for you liberals that are making post implying the conservatives on here are narrow minded, take that critical eye and look at yourselves.  Why is it so few liberals denounced atrocities committed by blacks and Muslims.  I'd be curious to know why.  Really.

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

I'll repeat my assertion that no one questioned.  Go back through the threads of the atrocities committed by blacks or Muslims.  All the conservative posters denounced them, but you'll probably come up empty to find a single black or liberal poster denouncing the same.  If it's a white perpetrator that commits an atrocity, every black poster will denounce them, but guess what, so will virtually all white posters.

So for you liberals that are making post implying the conservatives on here are narrow minded, take that critical eye and look at yourselves.  Why is it so few liberals denounced atrocities committed by blacks and Muslims.  I'd be curious to know why.  Really.

Simple, they are both basically against the white man. Whites being the majority race in a democratic society of the greatest country ever created tends to have them be the target of most of the violence. 

On 11/4/2017 at 9:12 AM, Englebert said:

Where did you acquire this clairvoyant crystal ball? Are you actually trying to make a point that if someone doesn't respond to a topic then they somehow condone the issue...or not. That is just nonsense. I don't know how you feel about pro wrestling, therefore I can conclude you hate it. That's the narrative I want to push, so I will just add you to list of confirmations of my theory.

And who is fence straddling? Are you implying that anyone that doesn't reply in a particular way to this topic is fence straddling?

I have not added my thoughts about Bergdahl to this topic, and I'm sure I've expressed my displeasure about NFL players kneeling/sitting during the anthem. What insightful information do you think you have gleaned about me?

I've never been Clair Lol. The statement was very CLEAR and you answered.  No response to this incident, but very vocal on the other. Must see TV(you on Family Feud) Lol.  I guess he didn't understand the  statement Steve 

2 hours ago, Bigcam2903 said:

I've never been Clair Lol. The statement was very CLEAR and you answered.  No response to this incident, but very vocal on the other. Must see TV(you on Family Feud) Lol.  I guess he didn't understand the  statement Steve 

So no response on your part to clear questions. I quoted just one of your posts, but my post was a response to a few of the posts you have made on this subject.

If someone hasn't read up enough on a topic to give an informed answer/response, you perceive that as condoning silence. That's not very logical and would require a crystal ball to garner the perceived answer. It seems you are making conclusions on assumptions...which seems very clear. And what's even worse, you use a condescending attitude to display your fallacy, which is quite comical.

And since you didn't answer my question, I'll try again. I have not added my thoughts about Bergdahl to this topic, and I'm sure I've expressed my displeasure about NFL players kneeling/sitting during the anthem. What insightful information do you think you have gleaned about me?

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

So no response on your part to clear questions. I quoted just one of your posts, but my post was a response to a few of the posts you have made on this subject.

If someone hasn't read up enough on a topic to give an informed answer/response, you perceive that as condoning silence. That's not very logical and would require a crystal ball to garner the perceived answer. It seems you are making conclusions on assumptions...which seems very clear. And what's even worse, you use a condescending attitude to display your fallacy, which is quite comical.

And since you didn't answer my question, I'll try again. I have not added my thoughts about Bergdahl to this topic, and I'm sure I've expressed my displeasure about NFL players kneeling/sitting during the anthem. What insightful information do you think you have gleaned about me?

BREAKING NEWS: BigCam takes a proverbial KNEE to Elglebert's question. Lol

46 minutes ago, Bigcam2903 said:

BREAKING NEWS: BigCam takes a proverbial KNEE to Elglebert's question. Lol

I guess I should play the national anthem then. Or would you prefer Taps?

And it was just a simple little question that should have evoke a quick little response after reading how you condescendingly stated you could read people based on a non-response.

20 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I guess I should play the national anthem then. Or would you prefer Taps?

And it was just a simple little question that should have evoke a quick little response after reading how you condescendingly stated you could read people based on a non-response.

You have any good Southern Baptist Hymnals?? Taps would be in order for your responses Lol. Have a nice day Sir