Best Tennis Coaches in the Area?????

Buna has put out a player that is going to play in college next semester. Buna has had people in regionals 2 years in a row. And Redienger has only been there for 2 years.

you accidently put college in your sentence instead of elementary. Buna has no 1 who is going to play college tennis.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the kid that is going to play tennis in college is madison bond..and yea he is from BUNA so don't say there is no one from buna that can't play when there is one! and im not even from buna and i know this

Well Mr. md07 where your proof...........until you get some proof......... Buna doesnt have nobody that plays tennis in college

the kid that is going to play tennis in college is madison bond..and yea he is from BUNA so don't say there is no one from buna that can't play when there is one! and im not even from buna and i know this

You tell me which college he is going to play for.  He might be playing in league tennis for the school which is really not the real tennis team, but just a group of tennis junkies getting together to play.  JUST TELL ME THE SCHOOL

People need to realize that everyone on here takes from some of these coaches. And to bash one of them is just like someone bashing your own coach. Everyone has a different opinion on coaches, i personally believe that Jerry Creamer is an amazing coach, and im not just saying that becuz i take from him. I have taken from alot of them and he is one of the best ones. Every coach has something to bring to the table, or else they wouldn't be a coach. Be a little respectful and lets become more mature. ACT YOUR AGE

yea this is madison from buna.  i am going to play for Faulkner State Community College in Bay Minnete, Alabama this fall.  It is a junior college. It ain't no D1 but they are paying for my education. and stop bashing buna.  its just a bunch of kids that love tennis.  none of them take lessons and all of them play other sports. 

yea this is madison from buna.  i am going to play for Faulkner State Community College in Bay Minnete, Alabama this fall.  It is a junior college. It ain't no D1 but they are paying for my education. and stop bashing buna.  its just a bunch of kids that love tennis.  none of them take lessons and all of them play other sports. 

Wow, a community college. My 5 year old sister could play for them.

Wow, a community college. My 5 year old sister could play for them.

man who is this?? and where are u playing?? anyway this school is giving me a free education to do something that i enjoy.  I don't care if its a junior high. it seems like a pretty good deal because its saving me about six grand a year. im with minick on this. i don't even think im a good tennis player at all. but i enjoy the game and i enjoy competition.  if you want to hit or something drop me an email.  i love meeting new people that share my love for the game.  just stop hating like this is the pro tour or sumthin.

Madison from buna is going to play some college ball.....i know for a fact..! Community college or not means absolutly nothing....playing college tennis by far is very hard to accomplish. I think its great that he gets to play some college tennis..and get some of his school paid for.....Congragulations Maddog......love ya!

Madison from buna is going to play some college ball.....i know for a fact..! Community college or not means absolutly nothing....playing college tennis by far is very hard to accomplish. I think its great that he gets to play some college tennis..and get some of his school paid for.....Congragulations Maddog......love ya!

AWWWWE................ How cute maybe yall should hit sometimes...........  ;)

Hey congradulations on your success, never heard of the college before, but congradulations.  Hope you do well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33