Best Tennis Coaches in the Area?????

Well even though its about a 2 minute drive for me haha, I still enjoy my time with Jerry. He also coaches adult leagues. And his 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 ladies advanced to the sectionals tournament. AND WE ARE RESURFACING AS WE SPEAK. They will be done in the next week. Dark red on the inside and dark green on the outside. We are truely excited and we can't wait to hit the new courts. If you are interested in coming out to Jerrys let me know. He has junior lessons Mon-Thur 4-5:30. And I am a frequent member out there. AND EVERYONE IS INVITED.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Coach Aranda is an awesome coach...Salina has only been playing for 4 years...talk about some work....but then again you have to have a player with the will to win...the passion...the first one to practice and the last one to leave....coaching as alot to do with it but so does the player.....

Yes Minick, I agree 100% about Jerry. He is not very recognized here in the Beaumont area, but i will tell you one thing. It is worth my 30 min drive to come out and learn from him. And I live only 10 min from Brentwood and 15 min from the City courts. But I would choose the drive anyday. And congradulations on the courts, can't wait to CHECK THEM OUT.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder