Tomball Memorial @ New Caney

Lightning/Eagle

8 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

I'm sure but we will not face them until a possible playoff game. It is Tomball Memorial we play this week.

I just saw a new scientific study result.  People that were in the path of Harvey suffer from temporary insanity.  I was the one they studied :) .  Maybe I'm suffering from sleep deprivation?  How I can look at Tomball Memorial, and come up with PA Memorial is beyond me.  My penance will be to do a little research and return with a lucid response.  Thanks for pointing out my mistake.  Go Eagles.

Did you see last years game?  If so, how did y'all lose to TM last year?  Were the 2 TO's that crucial?  The Eagles put up a massive amount of yards on TM.  It was well over 500.  Based on stats, you'd think NC won by 20.

NC has 11 returning starters, which is a nice bunch from a successful season like they had last year.  Don't know how many TM has coming back, but their O, put up some good numbers most games.  Yes, it will be a good test for both D's, but based on the limited info available, I'd go with NC.  I can guarantee you PAM will not be a factor.  Let's enjoy some football tonight!

Good luck to the Eagles and Rebels.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Did you see last years game?  If so, how did y'all lose to TM last year?  Were the 2 TO's that crucial?  The Eagles put up a massive amount of yards on TM.  It was well over 500.  Based on stats, you'd think NC won by 20.

NC has 11 returning starters, which is a nice bunch from a successful season like they had last year.  Don't know how many TM has coming back, but their O, put up some good numbers most games.  Yes, it will be a good test for both D's, but based on the limited info available, I'd go with NC.  I can guarantee you PAM will not be a factor.  Let's enjoy some football tonight!

Good luck to the Eagles and Rebels.

Yes, I saw last years game. The critical and in my opinion deciding play was a snap over our punters head giving them the ball somewhere around the 10 yard line. They did have a good quarterback that is returning but other than that I do not know who else they return. With it being our home opener I look for the Eagles to come out inspired and pull away in the second half.