Port Arthur flooding

Stattrax

Guys I can only speak for my area. But we have been rescuing people for 3 days. Port Arthur has been extremely flooded from this storm. So I ask any of you to reach out to folks you might know and see if there is anything you might be able to help with. Families have lost everything. As I said, I only speak for my area, and PAT is in bad shape. So cutting the BS, reach out and lend a helping hand if you can. Mid County has issues, but Port Arthur is by far the worst down here. I hope all of you that get on here are safe as well as your families. This is truly an eye opening experience. I know Other areas are as bad or worse, I wish all of the the best of luck... I talked with a FEMA official today, and his words where simple. He has never seen people take charge and save lives like this. I have met folks from Waco, Dallas, etc... This state will stand strong......... If you have any loved one trapped and need them rescued please let me know. If I cannot reach them, I have friends out in airboats as well. Please PM WOS grad if you need help and I will leave him my contact info since I will not be on here. Very much. Be safe....... sorry for spelling errors"

8 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Guys I can only speak for my area. But we have been rescuing people for 3 days. Port Arthur has been extremely flooded from this storm. So I ask any of you to reach out to folks you might know and see if there is anything you might be able to help with. Families have lost everything. As I said, I only speak for my area, and PAT is in bad shape. So cutting the BS, reach out and lend a helping hand if you can. Mid County has issues, but Port Arthur is by far the worst down here. I hope all of you that get on here are safe as well as your families. This is truly an eye opening experience. I know Other areas are as bad or worse, I wish all of the the best of luck... I talked with a FEMA official today, and his words where simple. He has never seen people take charge and save lives like this. I have met folks from Waco, Dallas, etc... This state will stand strong......... If you have any loved one trapped and need them rescued please let me know. If I cannot reach them, I have friends out in airboats as well. Please PM WOS grad if you need help and I will leave him my contact info since I will not be on here. Very much. Be safe....... sorry for spelling errors"

I have that info and will get that to anyone who responds.  Just send me a pm