At The Heart Of Another Fake Controversy!

Reagan

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

Where are these women?

Ask his hero, Bill Clinton. new tobie's display of outraged is predicated solely on political affiliation. (Sorry, I realize you already knew that, I just like repeating it for him to read. Maybe one day he will realize that we are all laughing at him for his blatant hypocrisy.)

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

Waiting on the lies to clear up or the Trump folks to finish spinning his story. Don Jr is guilty as sin for dealing with a foreign government . Kushner was involved also. When they said that they had no involvement. Far to many lies to even deal with. 

Funny you have no concerns about obama administration officials meeting with the same Russians.  That is the definition of being two-faced.

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

Waiting on the lies to clear up or the Trump folks to finish spinning his story. Don Jr is guilty as sin for dealing with a foreign government . Kushner was involved also. When they said that they had no involvement. Far to many lies to even deal with. 

Sorry nt, but you democrats will never learn to wait until all the facts are in before you start running your lie holes.  Have you ever wondered how Natalie V. got into our country?  She was cleared to enter, under special circumstances, by the Obama/Loretta Lynch Department of Justice.  This is beginning to sound like Democrat/Russian collusion.

This is the hidden content, please

I've spoken on this before i don't care much about if trump or his team got info on Hilary from the Russians. I believe all politicians in D.C. Would have done the same. And I'm pretty sure thats what happened or at least from the emails from trump jr. Tried to happen.

As long as trump in his team wasn't involed with the hacks I think its all fair game but I'm no lawyer.

Its fair game Fox would do the same to a democrat It's just CNN turn.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

Rush has the left figured out to a tee.  Been exposing them for almost 30 years.

Yes, he has.  He's been called a liar, racist, you name it...and he always proves them wrong and makes them look like fools.

Most that criticize him don't even listen...they repeat what they here from the same folks that Rush makes fools of.

14 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Rush is a fat idiotic disgrace to society. Did i mention pill popping.

Lol, did I mention that because he's been exposing them, they dislike, hate, abhor, him, and call him names?  

And hey, I'm fat and idiotic.  You've (almost) offended me. :) 

23 hours ago, Reagan said:

At the heart is Russian attorney named Natalia Veselnitskaya appearing 5 days after the supposed dreaded meeting with Trump Jr, appearing  with obama officials.  Hummmm! 

Natalia Veselnitskaya's Visa was signed by Loretta Lynch.  Plus she was allowed to stay after her Visa had expired.  And she's pictured hanging around obama officials.  If I remember right, this situation with Trump Jr supposedly happen in the summer of 2016.  At that time Hillarious was suppose to win.  So, more of a "nothing burger."  The commies can't get Trump so they go after another false narrative concerning his son and will also find nothing there! SMH!!

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

Deep state plot?

If this was a setup, and I believe it was (for whatever reason), the saddest thing of all, it may have involved John McCain.  Human nature to think the Dems were behind it, but perhaps Natalie V. set this up herself.  Why?  Perhaps she thinks the story might give her some notoriety, for her 15 min, for her business, for protection?  

Almost assuredly, someone took advantage of Trump Jr, and his naïveté.  Who, and for what reason is still a mystery.  I'm still trying to find why she was let into the country.  Read she was let in to defend a client, but have yet to see any news of her actually doing that.  As is par for the course in DC, this doesn't pass the smell test.

The media smells blood and they're in a frenzy.  The Russian/American lobbyists,  Rinat Akhmetshin, claims Natalie V. (the Russian lawyer) had info about the DNC accepting "bad money", but no evidence or proof to substantiate the allegation.  At which point, Akhmetshin said Trump Jr lost interest.  Imo, this still looks like a setup.

Now there are several things the media is neglecting to tell, or not emphasizing enough, to the American people.  First, Natalie V. has insisted she doesn't work for the Russian Govt, so any meeting between her and Jr about the DNC would not be "collusion with the Russians", or illegal.  Secondly, and most importantly, the Democrats paid a company, Fusion GPS, to find information linking Trump and Russia.  Fusion hired ex-British spy Christopher Steele to build a dossier on Trump.  His main source of information was Rinat Akhmetshin.  Strange that the Dems want to crucify Trump Jr for doing the very same thing they were doing.