At The Heart Of Another Fake Controversy!

Reagan

I have to give the Liberals on this board a big ol' Attaboy. They didn't jump all over the fake news from the last few days and seem to have waited for some more facts to emerge. I'm guessing (and hoping) they have awoken to the fact that the Liberal media is not being truthful with them. Can't say that about some of the Democrat Congressmen.

I'm going to have to watch Hannity tonight. I bet he will be all over this one. I guess I'll watch The Five also, just to see how Juan Williams will try to spin this news. It is always entertaining with Greg Gutfeld though.

32 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Waiting on the lies to clear up or the Trump folks to finish spinning his story. Don Jr is guilty as sin for dealing with a foreign government . Kushner was involved also. When they said that they had no involvement. Far to many lies to even deal with. 

Ooops, I spoke too soon. I should have known better. And yes, there are far too many lies from the Liberal media to deal with. Some are just too easily led by the nose. I would ask you to explain your lies but history has shown you will just run and hide.

40 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Ooops, I spoke too soon. I should have known better. And yes, there are far too many lies from the Liberal media to deal with. Some are just too easily led by the nose. I would ask you to explain your lies but history has shown you will just run and hide.

You noticed that tobie did not address what the "person of interest" was doing with the obama people.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I definitely wouldn't run from your..............Englebert. Your just playing on a keyboard. No toughness here, why would i fear you!

This is the hidden content, please

Grab um said that he asked Putin twice and putin said he did not meddle. trump asked him in a different way the second time also. Grab um and his family are just a bunch of con artist. No good con artist that have hijacked the white house. One fat ugly orange mofo that bought him a posing naked grabbing her thang wife.

23 minutes ago, new tobie said:

That little brat arse Trump needs to go straight to jail

A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .........This is the one you pick to go to jail after all the crap from the last administration? A ha ha ha ha ha......What a non thinking m....

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .........This is the one you pick to go to jail after all the crap from the last administration? A ha ha ha ha ha......What a non thinking m....

We didn't elect ivanka and her baby daddy or those other brat arse trump kids to be running the white house. 

51 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I definitely wouldn't run from your..............Englebert. Your just playing on a keyboard. No toughness here, why would i fear you!

When you get called out to explain your laughable posts, and you refuse to answer...that is the very definition of running. Everyone on here knows how you run, and your denials say a lot about your view of reality. And your misinterpretation of me calling you out on your propinquity for running is deemed as a threat is just hilarious. Your interpretation skills are giving the 1st graders their daily laugh. I would like to thank you for the entertainment value you bring to the board. I don't really enjoy watching someone writhe in anguish over nothing, especially when they have been duped, but I can't help laugh at you and your fellow snowflakes flailing and throwing hissy fits because a wing-nut Liberal tells you to. I should be sad and empathic, but the elitist attitudes displayed by the Liberal just makes me smile when witnessing this current meltdown.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

When you get called out to explain your laughable posts, and you refuse to answer...that is the very definition of running. Everyone on here knows how you run, and your denials say a lot about your view of reality. And your misinterpretation of me calling you out on your propinquity for running is deemed as a threat is just hilarious. Your interpretation skills are giving the 1st graders their daily laugh. I would like to thank you for the entertainment value you bring to the board. I don't really enjoy watching someone writhe in anguish over nothing, especially when they have been duped, but I can't help laugh at you and your fellow snowflakes flailing and throwing hissy fits because a wing-nut Liberal tells you to. I should be sad and empathic, but the elitist attitudes displayed by the Liberal just makes me smile when witnessing this current meltdown.

I love the comedy of this presidency. Watching late night monologues every night

31 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Can anyone say "President Mike Pence". 

Please explain your rationale for thinking Trump will get impeached. Now this will be a source of comedy...but I have a feeling bets are being placed on whether you will give an honest answer, and nobody is betting you will.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

We have naked pictures of the first lady all over the internet. Vanessa Williams had to give up her crown for less.

Do us a favor and read the moral clauses invoked on the Miss America contestants, then show us where these same clauses are found in the Constitution.