Unbelievable Left Mentality

baddog

7 hours ago, baddog said:

Something always gets lost in translation. Never use metaphors when making a speech. The left can make it symbolize anything they can dream up. This is simply pitiful....

This is the hidden content, please

Remember, when they bring this up that means they have nothing else.  That's good for us!

11 hours ago, baddog said:

Something always gets lost in translation. Never use metaphors when making a speech. The left can make it symbolize anything they can dream up. This is simply pitiful....

This is the hidden content, please

Hey baddog, first thing I thot of when reading this post?   You can't fix stupid.

I'm a Genophobe.  I don't like people (Muslims) who want to kill (commit genocide) all Christians.  By geographical standards, Muslims aren't from the west.  I'm also a assimiphobe.  If someone comes to this country and doesn't want to assimilate, they should be returned to their own little piece of utopia, be it west, east, north, or south.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

How can there be a Christian left when the entire left booed God at the dnc? Love thy neighbor is not what I have seen from the left, although that is what they preach. Your article is one of many attempts to sway the majority Christian vote.

I watched that video once.  They didn't boo God they booed some resolution regarding Jerusalem.  Literal Jerusalem is no more associated with God than Houston is.

28 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I watched that video once.  They didn't boo God they booed some resolution regarding Jerusalem.  Literal Jerusalem is no more associated with God than Houston is.

Not exactly Kountzer.  God had been removed from the Democratic Platform, as had Jerusalem being the capital of Israel.  So there were two resolutions.  God had been removed, and the first resolution was to reinsert God into the platform.  The second resolution was to reinsert Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.  Since Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, a fact I'd certainly hope they knew, Obama requested that language be put in.  Based on that, it's obvious most of the boos were directed at God.  A person can believe or not believe in God, since that belief is based on faith.  Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, as Austin is the capital of Texas.  That's a fact.  Ergo, most of those boos have to be directed at God.  You can deny.  You can ignore.  But it happened.  This video tells the whole story.

It is all a bunch of pseudo religious noise and jibber jabber, on the left & on the right.  Just because a person, or a group of people use God's name, probably in vain, and or carry a bible around doesn't mean they are Godly.  They want the power that come from God, but they don't really want God.  He would cramp their lifestyle.  WWJD?  Would he sit up on the internet and lambast His political opponents day and night?  Would Satan?  I know satan would and does, and so do his true followers.

35 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

It is all a bunch of pseudo religious noise and jibber jabber, on the left & on the right.  Just because a person, or a group of people use God's name, probably in vain, and or carry a bible around doesn't mean they are Godly.  They want the power that come from God, but they don't really want God.  He would cramp their lifestyle.  WWJD?  Would he sit up on the internet and lambast His political opponents day and night?  Would Satan?  I know satan would and does, and so do his true followers.

I see you went with ignore, with a touch of liberal deflection thrown in.  I can see the temptation to do so.  The democrats deny God, and that upsets you.  I understand.  If the Repubs did, I'd be upset, but I doubt I ever vote Repub again, unless they changed their ways.  For even Peter denied Jesus three times.  

As for WWJD?  I've no doubt if those folks that booed him repented, they'd be forgiven.  As for your opinion about Satan sitting on the Internet, jmo, that he's so busy guiding the Democratic Party, he has little time for anything else.

39 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I know what Jesus would not do...put a stamp of approval on abortion, which the left does.

10 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I see you went with ignore, with a touch of liberal deflection thrown in.  I can see the temptation to do so.  The democrats deny God, and that upsets you.  I understand.  If the Repubs did, I'd be upset, but I doubt I ever vote Repub again, unless they changed their ways.  For even Peter denied Jesus three times.  

As for WWJD?  I've no doubt if those folks that booed him repented, they'd be forgiven.  As for your opinion about Satan sitting on the Internet, jmo, that he's so busy guiding the Democratic Party, he has little time for anything else.

Salvation is an individual thing.  There is no such thing as burning in hell for eternity.  Hell doesn't even exist as of yet.  What political party you belong to won't even be a factor.  God doesn't need the votes of a particular party to do whatever He wants to do.  He just does it, and will do it.

8 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Salvation is an individual thing.  There is no such thing as burning in hell for eternity.  Hell doesn't even exist as of yet.  What political party you belong to won't even be a factor.  God doesn't need the votes of a particular party to do whatever He wants to do.  He just does it, and will do it.

If you align yourself with a group that says it is OK to kill a child in the womb, it will definitely be a factor in God's eyes.

Not sure where you get your doctrine, but it obviously is not the Bible.

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If you align yourself with a group that says it is OK to kill a child in the womb, it will definitely be a factor in God's eyes.

Not sure where you get your doctrine, but it obviously is not the Bible.

It's in there.  You just haven't taken the time to study it.