Media vs Trump

Hagar

Fact:  Every major TV Media, except Fox, is pushing the Trump people and Russia collusion.  I can vouch for CBS News which I watch.  You hear of it virtually everyday.  

I recorded a show a couple of nights ago that talked about this "terrible scandal".  If Trumps people really did something, I want to know.  If they sold out our country, I'm all for hanging them from a big cottonwood tree.  Here's a short rundown of four politically prominent people saying there is no evidence of collusion, on videos.

Former CIA Director John Brennan (nominated by Obama)

Obama's former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who said "we did not include any evidence in our report, and when I say our, that's NSA, FBI, AND CIA, with my office as Director of National Intelligence, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians.

Democratic Congresswoman Diane Feinstein 

Democratic Congresswoman Maxine Waters

Now, if any four relatively prominent people in DC said that, it would be significant, but for those four, two picked by Obama, and two Dem congresswomen, who dislike Republicans, and hate Trump, to say it, well..........  There isn't any evidence.

Despite all the acknowledgement that there's no evidence, why in the cornbread hail is the media pushing this story like its The Second Coming?  No evidence (yet).  Let it go!  If evidence shows up, sure, jump on it.  What's up?  Some of you on the left may not want to admit it, but this is blatant media bias at its worst.  Not only bias, but possibly bordering on treason.

9 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Remember Kenneth Starr. Investigate that crooked arse grab um organization.

The question is, why is the media pushing this Russian Collusion?  I'd be curious as to your reaction/answer to this.  Think of it this way - someone calls our local TV news people.  Doesn't leave their name, and says, new tobie is a pedophile.  And all our local TV shows, day after day, keep running stories about new tobie being investigated for pedophilla.    Would that be right?

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

The question is, why is the media pushing this Russian Collusion?  I'd be curious as to your reaction/answer to this.  Think of it this way - someone calls our local TV news people.  Doesn't leave their name, and says, new tobie is a pedophile.  And all our local TV shows, day after day, keep running stories about new tobie being investigated for pedophilla.    Would that be right?

I heard he is. Call him grab it young.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Trump's improved economy is killing people.  Impeach him now!

As stated before, watch CBS News most every evening.  Any good news, has to be countered with bad - improved economy = more traffic deaths.  More folks working = more accidents at work.  Vegetable prices way down = you should eat more meat.  Lol, it's gotten downright funny.

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Thugish whitehouse

This is what Trump has created. i wish someone like Greg Gionforte would approach me, open carry is the only way he could succeed. He chose somebody that he could whip. Jeff Sessions, Steve Bannon, Rex Tillerson, Jared Kushner(slim thug), examples of the dirty nasty swamp. And don't leave out the cheerleader quad, Klannity, Oreilly, Rush, Glenn Beck. 

22 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is what Trump has created. i wish someone like Greg Gionforte would approach me, open carry is the only way he could succeed. He chose somebody that he could whip. Jeff Sessions, Steve Bannon, Rex Tillerson, Jared Kushner(slim thug), examples of the dirty nasty swamp. And don't leave out the cheerleader quad, Klannity, Oreilly, Rush, Glenn Beck. 

Still see you are using Klannity, without offering any proof he is associated with that group.  

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

Thugish whitehouse

How to you read this garbage new tobie? Seriously? And what's really sad is that you feel the need to spread this garbage to the rest of us. I could see if you were inserting this link to show an example of biased and just terrible journalism. But I have a feeling you eat this garbage like candy, conforming to the Liberal drone syndrome like the good little sheeple you have become.

And how convenient that the authors chose to focus on what Trump "might do", or "encourages", but gives no examples of behavior. If they wanted true examples of White House thuggishishness, why didn't they mention Obama's Chief of Staff going naked into the shower and threatening a Congressman while he was showering. Now that's a prime example of thuggishness.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

How to you read this garbage new tobie? Seriously? And what's really sad is that you feel the need to spread this garbage to the rest of us. I could see if you were inserting this link to show an example of biased and just terrible journalism. But I have a feeling you eat this garbage like candy, conforming to the Liberal drone syndrome like the good little sheeple you have become.

And how convenient that the authors chose to focus on what Trump "might do", or "encourages", but gives no examples of behavior. If they wanted true examples of White House thuggishishness, why didn't they mention Obama's Chief of Staff going naked into the shower and threatening a Congressman while he was showering. Now that's a prime example of thuggishness.

Joe Scarborough is a republican , He just calls it like it is, says he won't be intimidated by the thug president.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Joe Scarborough is a republican , He just calls it like it is, says he won't be intimidated by the thug president.

Here you side with a pub.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

klannity just says what pubs want to hear for money, don't give a damn about facts.

Here you are against the pubs. Was Scarboro saying what you want to hear? Lmao. You have no stance. You just spew the flavor of the day.

40 minutes ago, new tobie said:

So how is Trump a thug president? We have evidence of Obama being a thug president (by your criteria). Where's your evidence of Trump being a thug president? Your evidence seems to be a person shooting his mouth off without giving any evidence, just silly innuendos and baseless accusations. I guess that is just something we have come to expect from Liberals.

On 5/26/2017 at 5:33 AM, REBgp said:

Because it helps tobie, bigGirl, nappy, etc, stay on subject.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

But I never got a reply on my question.  Crickets. 

Come on, REB, they have to wait for the next talking points!  So they won't be like Cobert's audience and applaud the work side because they didn't get the memo telling them to change positions!

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Come on, REB, they have to wait for the next talking points!  So they won't be like Cobert's audience and applaud the work side because they didn't get the memo telling them to change positions!

Lol, the mystery Reagan, if they don't get the memo, their minds cannot comprehend.

17 hours ago, Englebert said:

So how is Trump a thug president? We have evidence of Obama being a thug president (by your criteria). Where's your evidence of Trump being a thug president? Your evidence seems to be a person shooting his mouth off without giving any evidence, just silly innuendos and baseless accusations. I guess that is just something we have come to expect from Liberals.

Trumps lies. Lies everday. Cant take any criticism . Reminds me of Jack Nicholson when he was on the stand in the movie when Tom Cruise tricked him into telling the truth because of his big fat ego.