24AA Track

I would not say dominate just yet.  Anahuac will have some sprinters as well as East Chambers.  Kountze will also have a couple of kids that can run.  It should be a pretty good district meet, but E.C. starts a new tradition this year. 

Yeah, Esway is fast for this district, but dont forget about one of the best athlete in the area....... Kelby Shandy-Kerby. Kelby may have suffered a injury that caused him to showcase his speed in football. By the time district gets here count on him to beat out Esway in the sprinting events. Not only does this kid have talent he as a ton of heart,

First of all, he got third. and I wouldn't call the corrigan meet a 3 and 4a meet. Kirbyville and diboll were the only 3a schools there.. BTW, corrigan (a 2a)went 1 &2 in the 100... Enjoy district because the regional meet will be brutal...

Marc Esway will dominate the 100meter this year in 24-2A..His first meet last night in a 3A and 4A meet he placed 2nd...too much strength for a small 2A district to hold...made it to state last year and well on his way again

Guest Macintosh_1

KOUNTZE WILL COME OUT ON TOP WITH THE SPRINT RELAY AND THE 4X200M, AND JUNIOR THOMAS WOLCOTT WILL WIN THE 200M, AND FRESH, DEVIN BRAY SHOULD WIN THE 100M.

yeah, i really don't think that is gonna happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marc Esway will dominate the 100meter this year in 24-2A..His first meet last night in a 3A and 4A meet he placed 2nd...too much strength for a small 2A district to hold...made it to state last year and well on his way again

Hey goatherder what did esway go to State in?I looked at Texas track.com and he did not run at the regional meet. I was just wondering what he made it in...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa