Im looking for a few good ball players...

We have a team in our local mens 25 and over ***Baseball*** league and we're looking to fill a few spots on our roster. We have a really solid core of ball players and have had success over the past four years making the playoffs each year. We're looking for ball players who understand the game,its fundamentals,dedicated,team oriented, and can leave the dramatude at home. If you're interested email me @ [email protected] and tell me about yourself, your skill level, and feel free to ask any questions. 

Love baseball...

Torn ACL, fat, overweight, can catch 1 out of 5 flyballs hit to me, but running for one...forget it!  Oh, and batting...please...don't make me laugh!

That being said, I hope you find the good quality guys that you are searching for.  I know there is a lot of former 'Stangs and Bears in these parts that were good ball players...hopefully, they'll call you.  I can put the word out...

We have a team in our local mens 25 and over ***Baseball*** league and we're looking to fill a few spots on our roster. We have a really solid core of ball players and have had success over the past four years making the playoffs each year. We're looking for ball players who understand the game,its fundamentals,dedicated,team oriented, and can leave the dramatude at home. If you're interested email me @ [email protected] and tell me about yourself, your skill level, and feel free to ask any questions. 

where is this team located

i heard the jackets folded and a few of them went to the 45's. we should have a really good team this year, ive picked up some of the areas best just from recruiting and word of mouth, but we need a few more. good luck to the angels as well, its always fun playing you guys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder