Need To Stop All Federal Funds To Berkeley!

Reagan

If Berkeley allows commies to speak, and not opposing views, then all federal funds should stop immediately! Remember -- money talks!  I don't pay taxes for my side to be treated this way!  I'll be contacting my Senators to express this opinion that federal funds should cease immediately!  .

This is the hidden content, please

Appears President Trump got UC at Berkeley's attention.  They are rescheduling Ann Coulter.

Btw, they mentioned the rescheduling on CBS but failed to mention Trump had threatened to stop Govt funds.  Lmbo, they couldn't stand to report that the Libs had to relent because Trump threatened them.  In point of fact, the university should be ashamed to curtail free speech on the campus.

As this article states, if Universities can't protect free speech, they need new management.  Ann Coulter has an opposing view to what prevails at Berkeley.  To my knowledge, she doesn't advocate violence.  This form of opposition/oppression is reminiscent of the early Nazi Party antics by the Brown Shirts, or comparable to some actions by the KKK.  If you think I'm wrong, please explain why.  What is going on at Berkeley should be an abhorrent to every American.  

PhatMack posted this in an earlier thread on Berkeley, but I've added it here for those who may have missed it.  This is the Police Chief at UC Berkeley, that allowed (didn't stop) damages to private property, looting, and attacks on innocent people.  One couple in fear for their lives was refused entry into a building by her police.  She's obviously incompetent, but because of her gender, and sexual orientation, will never be held accountable. 

kDgpFrj.jpg

On 4/20/2017 at 0:05 PM, new tobie said:

Orangefield High school wouldn't let republican activist Michael Berry speak at their high school graduation because of his crazy ideas. And he was a graduate of that school. Should we not fund that school.

I'd like to see a link  or some evidence that this is more than something you made up, please.

On 4/24/2017 at 7:27 AM, REBgp said:

baddog, it would be the jury summons from heaven if I could get on.  Instead of UC Berkeley, when I got through with them, it'd be UC Bankrupt :) 

Lol, if only it were possible for you to be selected.

Your lesbian lefty police chief explained a lot. This might explain her being chief.

13 hours ago, baddog said:

Lol, if only it were possible for you to be selected.

Your lesbian lefty police chief explained a lot. This might explain her being chief.

Based on that article, the Police aren't able to do much.  If someone gets hurt, they need to sue the city, UCB, and the Mayor.  I wish the bikers would show up.  Don't understand why they don't unmask them thugs like they did in Alabama.

I would be willing to bet any amount of money that if a Lefty loon was scheduled to give a speech, and a bunch of Christians, or White supremacists, or KKK members, or Bikers, or Rednecks, or Hillbillies, or Tea Partiers even mentioned their attendance with the possibility of violence, Berkeley would already have the National Guard in place to decisively quell any threat. Berkeley's excuse of not being able to assure security is a cowardly act and a blatant lie. The birthplace of free speech is now the bastion of fascism. What a senseless fall from grace the Democrat party has sunken to. Mob rules.

16 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Sometimes safety concerns outweigh free speech.   You can't stop all the knuckleheads from showing up.   I wouldn't take that risk either.

Everyone knows there were safety concerns. She was willing to go anyway because it ismher legal RIGHT. Knuckleheads is a pretty tame term for the violent protesters for the libs. Wait for the lawsuits.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Everyone knows there were safety concerns. She was willing to go anyway because it ismher legal RIGHT. Knuckleheads is a pretty tame term for the violent protesters for the libs. Wait for the lawsuits.

YEP  No skinheads have shown any violent tendencies, right?

51 minutes ago, westend1 said:

YEP  No skinheads have shown any violent tendencies, right?

Skinheads are a violent group that do not represent conservatives. I will denounce them. I haven't heard any liberals denounce the actions of the students at Berkley, or any of the many other violent protests by the left. See the huge difference?