African Migrants Being Sold at Slave Auctions in Libya

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

If true, and I think it is, another example of "man's inhumanity to man".  Also, more insight into the Muslim culture.  But to me, the strangest thing of all is that most Americans that are all for bringing more Muslim refugees to the US are the same people that would suffer the most under Muslim dominance.  That's one of those things my mind cannot come to grips with.

It has been said before, by me, and it bears repeating: apostate christianity is just as evil and pernicious as islam.   I mean they won't cut you head off..wait a minute it was sunday school thumpers who did a number on Emmitt Till.  

They won't drop a terrorist bomb on ya...wait wait, they blew away those four girls in an Alabama church, on Sunday, with a bomb.  They bombed the central black section of Tulsa Oklahoma.   There are too many mass lynchings post slavery, perpetrated by so called good protestants in this USA. 

When Columbus set sail for the new world on the nina, the pinta, and the santa maria from Spain, know this: nothing happened in Spain back then, and probably now, without the consent and imprimata of the catholic church. 

And yes I believe in Christ and christianity, but I am not stupid enough to believe that all the evil in the world can be laid at the feet of islam.  Far from it.

55 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

It has been said before, by me, and it bears repeating: apostate christianity is just as evil and pernicious as islam.   I mean they won't cut you head off..wait a minute it was sunday school thumpers who did a number on Emmitt Till.  

They won't drop a terrorist bomb on ya...wait wait, they blew away those four girls in an Alabama church, on Sunday, with a bomb.  They bombed the central black section of Tulsa Oklahoma.   There are too many mass lynchings post slavery, perpetrated by so called good protestants in this USA. 

When Columbus set sail for the new world on the nina, the pinta, and the santa maria from Spain, know this: nothing happened in Spain back then, and probably now, without the consent and imprimata of the catholic church. 

And yes I believe in Christ and christianity, but I am not stupid enough to believe that all the evil in the world can be laid at the feet of islam.  Far from it.

Don't you think it would make more sense to worry about what is happening now rather that what happened 50 years ago?

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Aren't these acts condemned by every Christian church? And were any of the acts done in the name of Christianity? I'm not following your equivalency theory.

And your last statement seems to infer that you think many believe that all evil in the world can be laid at the feet of Islam. How did you arrive at that assumption? Who are these people that think that?

20 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

One of the dumber things you will read this week. 

This is the hidden content, please

I would bet any amount of money that if I suggested the Black vote has set this country back, and that Blacks should not be allowed to vote for 20 years, I would be called a racist and would have death threats levied against me. I'm curious to see if any Liberals condemn her little tirade.

6 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Yes, if you want to list all the atrocities down thru history, you'll find every race and people of every religion involved.  The point is, this is happening now.  No evil is not exclusive to Muslims, but, to my knowledge, no other religion advocates the killing of non-believers, as does Islam in the Quran (If I'm wrong please enlighten me).  And since they do advocate killing over 50% of the worlds population, to compare that to Christianity is blasphemous imo.

On 4/13/2017 at 0:20 PM, Englebert said:
On 4/13/2017 at 0:20 PM, Englebert said:

Aren't these acts condemned by every Christian church? And were any of the acts done in the name of Christianity? I'm not following your equivalency theory.

And your last statement seems to infer that you think many believe that all evil in the world can be laid at the feet of Islam. How did you arrive at that assumption? Who are these people that think that?

Many terrorist acts perpetrated by extremist Muslims are condemned by moderate Muslims, and yet it doesn't do any good.  They are all villified.  Just read the posts in this section of the forum.

Again I don't have to infer anything.  Just read the stuff posted here.  It speaks for itself.

17 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Many terrorist acts perpetrated by extremist Muslims are condemned by moderate Muslims, and yet it doesn't do any good.  They are all villified.  Just read the posts in this section of the forum.

Again I don't have to infer anything.  Just read the stuff posted here.  It speaks for itself.

So how are you jumping to an equivalency by trying to equate the two? Name one person on here that thinks all evil in the world can be laid at the feet of Muslims. If that was anywhere near the truth then these people would not condemn Hitler. I bet you can't find one of these people.

I do read the stuff on here. And my interpretation varies wildly from yours.