Syria continues assaults on citizens

Big girl

2 hours ago, baddog said:

WWIII

Or is it WW-IV?  I lose count.  Actually, what's next?  How about another terrorist attack in the US?  You know Hillary says we ought to bring more of them here.  Sure.  What not?  Or why not put a gun to our heads and play Russian roulette?  That's what you're doing bringing them here.  

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I am not talking about refugees. How is Trump going to handle the Syrian leader? The airstrick didnt scare him.

Here's the deal, as I understand it.  Assad allegedly used chemical weapons on his people in this town.  Because he did that, Trump sent missiles down on a Syrian airfield.  So Assad bombs the town again.  But the big question is, did he bomb them with chemical weapons?  The answer is no.  Based on that, I'd hope Assad got the message.

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I am not talking about refugees. How is Trump going to handle the Syrian leader? The airstrick didnt scare him.

How come you NEVER questioned what Obama was going to do in the middle East? You knew it wasn't going to be an airstrick. 

Syria is such a screwed up mess. It's really difficult to say what is what and who is who.

10 hours ago, baddog said:

How come you NEVER questioned what Obama was going to do in the middle East? You knew it wasn't going to be an airstrick. 

Syria is such a screwed up mess. It's really difficult to say what is what and who is who.

Obama wanted to go after assad. Congress wouldnt aporove it. Why did some Republicans have a change of heart? Why were the Russians and Syrans warned? I read that they were able to move equipment etc, before the strike. Why did he only strike one airport?

Edited by Big girl
Verbage

10 hours ago, REBgp said:

Here's the deal, as I understand it.  Assad allegedly used chemical weapons on his people in this town.  Because he did that, Trump sent missiles down on a Syrian airfield.  So Assad bombs the town again.  But the big question is, did he bomb them with chemical weapons?  The answer is no.  Based on that, I'd hope Assad got the message.

Me too. Do you think this discredits Trump and his America First promise?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

If you take the offensive, it means America First. If you cower and do nothing, it means you don't have the protection of your own people in mind......enter Obama.

Remember when Bush inspectors entered Iraq looking for WMDs? How come Obama never did an inspection of Syria to ensure all the chemical weapons were destroyed? See what happens?

Big Girl, here is a muslim I have no problem immigrating here. Still want him vetted. Listen to what he has to say. Is someone holding a gun to his head forcing him to say these things? Wake up and smell the coffee about your precious boy Obama. He had absolutely no foreign policy or nerve.

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

No.  I interpret "America First", as we're first in everything.  Most of the free world was appalled at the chemical attack.  Who responded first?  America, while everyone else mopped their foreheads and wondered what to do.  Durn Europeans don't have a clue.