Predictions for 22-3A

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if im not mistaken he was lined up in a 1...inbetween me n u....i had to zone step to get him and i guess i expected him to hit the gap in front of him and i was gonna get an easy pancake......so when i took mystep he looped around....catching me offguard and making the easy tackle.....

correct but i think i made a checkdown call b/c the linebacker was stunting too...oh well it doesnt matter.

Predictions

1/2 - splendora & coldsprings

3/4 - liberty & tarkington...maybe cleveland if the coaching happens

5/6 - the odd team from above and shepherd

Guest backspin

$50 to mow his yard.... Biggen you better check the price of diapers before you spend that kind of jack on lawn care.

PP, do you play any other sports? If so, you might wish that you could carry some of those 50 points over to them.

Splendora looks pretty tough for the next couple years.

The dark horse will be shepherd. They had like 8-9 sophs. and fish playing last year. Their JV was god-aweful. But they got alot of speed. Cold-city and Splendora is going to a battle the next 3 years( if the dist. stays as is). PP you have commented on all sports yall are 1-3 against Tarkington this year. Your basketball team was atrocious and you baseball team gets ten run ruled like it's there job. I wont hold the WOS thing against yall. Yall did get in, and WOS would have done that to anyone in this dist.

is this a football fourm? i didn't say we killed tarkington in basketball or baseball. this is HS Football Talk. it would be different if i said that in the baseball or basketball thread. in football tarkington is horrible and it's always been like that. WOS def. killed us and i believe thats the toughest team liberty has ever faced. hopefully next year we can dodge them in the playoffs.

Wow, this made for some intresting reading...I don't mean to interupt, but I think Liberty may be a little underrated for next year.  The junior class this year is loaded with some good athletes.  But you know what may be the deciding factor for Liberty is, who is going to be COACH?

Until someone decides to stop Splendora's misdirection, I do not see the district shaping up any differently from last year. There were times when teams would put 10 people within 4 yards of the LOS and Splendora still moved the ball. There are other teams with better team speed but until they get Splendora's offense off the field, they cant score.

Luke has spoken!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder