???

PAMFAM10

5 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Point is The threads on this site are only to shame or debate the left short comings. 

Anybody answer this if Obama said bush wiretapped him and was proven to be false and had a investigation on if he was in bed with Russia. Would I have had to even start the thread? 

No, you wouldn't have had to start this thread.  My question to you, would you have started the thread about Obama making false statements?  I mean, the guy made a ton of them.  Not once did I see anyone from the left starting a thread derogatory to Obama.  Can't even remember anyone on the left making derogatory comments about Obama.

And I should remind you, Trump's statement on being wiretapped hasn't been proven wrong yet.  Comey can only speak for the FBI.  There are 16 intelligence agencies in our Govt, and the FBI is not one of them, nor the Secret Service.  Any of those agencies could have wiretapped Trumps phones, for  Obama, his administration, or their own nefarious reasons.  I'm certainly not convinced Obama had his phone tapped, but I would be willing to bet they were tapped, as I'd bet you Hillary's were also.  Don't let the media attention of what Comey says, and your own desire to find fault with Trump, lead you to the conclusion Trump's accusation was totally false.  The FBI is only one of many.

42 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Point is The threads on this site are only to shame or debate the left short comings. 

Anybody answer this if Obama said bush wiretapped him and was proven to be false and had a investigation on if he was in bed with Russia. Would I have had to even start the thread? 

Your point is invalid. The threads on this site are to air grievances with both sides. Since the majority on here lean Conservative, the actions by many politicians are in line with the ideology of many on here and nullifies complaints. The actions by many politicians on the Left are out of step with many on here, thus the seemingly one-sided airing of grievances. Simple math. Couple that with baseless accusations and personal attacks by the Liberals and you get a natural reaction which you misinterpret as the Right piling on the Left.

So what topics do you think the Right is out-of-step with and deserve more scrutiny by the posters on here? I seem to recall you saying nothing about Obama's lies, Hillary's illegal server, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS targeting Conservatives, Obama wiretapping AP reporters, James Rosin and his family, Iran deal, Obamacare kickbacks, etc., etc., etc. But yet you feel the need to deride posters on here for not getting all up in arms about a topic you feel near and dear to your heart. Frankly, I couldn't care less about Trump accusing Obama of doing something that Obama has been proven to have done in the past. I care more about Obama's totally corrupt administration we've endured for the past eight years, and Trump's accusations fall way down the line of subjects that rank above Obama's many transgressions. Just because you say Trump's accusation is an important topic doesn't make it so, especially when you seemed to have cared less about the ones I listed.

And why did you not find the need to start a thread on this one, since wiretapping is such a big issue with you:

This is the hidden content, please

or this one:

This is the hidden content, please

Never once have I voted for Obama I didn't spend the majority of my time bashing his administration so I got branded a liberal. Few of you even know my political views. I'm not a conservative I'm not a liberal. because I agree with both on a lot of issues. I don't put stock or trust into anything breathing in D.C. 

Its little I'll put pass a politician so little will surprise me. I don't even care if trump was in bed with Russia because I already believe a politician would do anything to get the presidency. If Hillary could have gotten that deal she also would have did it.

My point is this site is full of too much of your a liberal so it's no point in debating you your just a brain washed lap dog. 

You will never find yourself in a true debate ridiculing your opponent in your opening remarks.

if you honestly believe all liberals or conservatives are this or that. Then you might wanna rethink who's been brainwashed.

I never started a Obama thread because if and when he did something. With 15mins a thread would already be up.( only point of this comey situation is to point out the fact that Trump is not getting the same treatment).

57 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Never once have I voted for Obama I didn't spend the majority of my time bashing his administration so I got branded a liberal. Few of you even know my political views. I'm not a conservative I'm not a liberal. because I agree with both on a lot of issues. I don't put stock or trust into anything breathing in D.C. 

Its little I'll put pass a politician so little will surprise me. I don't even care if trump was in bed with Russia because I already believe a politician would do anything to get the presidency. If Hillary could have gotten that deal she also would have did it.

My point is this site is full of too much of your a liberal so it's no point in debating you your just a brain washed lap dog. 

You will never find yourself in a true debate ridiculing your opponent in your opening remarks.

if you honestly believe all liberals or conservatives are this or that. Then you might wanna rethink who's been brainwashed.

I never started a Obama thread because if and when he did something. With 15mins a thread would already be up.( only point of this comey situation is to point out the fact that Trump is not getting the same treatment).

Who do you think starts all of the ridiculing in their opening remarks? I'll give you a hint, it isn't the ones on the conservative side on here. Since this became standard practice for the Left, some, especially me, have adopted the same tactic and start the garbage from the outset. If you would like us to refrain from this and have rational discussions, I'm all for it. But you will have to convince the ones on the Left to comply also. And this will be a practically impossible task since that seems to be their only way of "debating".

And your last sentence is just laughable. Do you actually think Trump is not getting the same treatment as Obama? Have you ever even heard of the Obama surveillance of journalists before today? Have you ever even heard of Dennis Kucinich being wiretapped before today? The Liberal press ignored it because it was the Obama administration. Now that Trump is in office, the kid gloves have come off and everything is fair game, even his family. So we have zero need to rethink who's been brainwashed.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Who do you think starts all of the ridiculing in their opening remarks? I'll give you a hint, it isn't the ones on the conservative side on here. Since this became standard practice for the Left, some, especially me, have adopted the same tactic and start the garbage from the outset. If you would like us to refrain from this and have rational discussions, I'm all for it. But you will have to convince the ones on the Left to comply also. And this will be a practically impossible task since that seems to be their only way of "debating".

And your last sentence is just laughable. Do you actually think Trump is not getting the same treatment as Obama? Have you ever even heard of the Obama surveillance of journalists before today? Have you ever even heard of Dennis Kucinich being wiretapped before today? The Liberal press ignored it because it was the Obama administration. Now that Trump is in office, the kid gloves have come off and everything is fair game, even his family. So we have zero need to rethink who's been brainwashed.

I'm attempting to have honest debate on this site. I can't control this. And sure can't change the national media. But we all can agree to start having good meaningful debates on this site.

ive became more pro choice and more gun rights from meaningful debate on this site... which was many moons ago.

9 hours ago, new tobie said:

Republicans dont complain about Republicans.  Right or wrong.  Folks on this board will ask for an example of Trump lying. Smgdh

But liberals complain about liberals?

Yep, tons of Hillary is horrible or Obama sucked threads from the libs............