Spicer moonwalking?

westend1

31 minutes ago, westend1 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Sorry, couldn't read it. When the author resorts to immature name calling in the first paragraph, and compares the current administration to the film Home Alone after witnessing the previous administration's antics, it's glaringly obvious the author doesn't deserve the time of day for anything he has to say. I'll not waste my time on what will undeniably be more wing-nut Liberal dribble. westend1, can you please at a minimum link to a somewhat competent author that is not blinded by Liberal hate.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Sorry, couldn't read it. When the author resorts to immature name calling in the first paragraph, and compares the current administration to the film Home Alone after witnessing the previous administration's antics, it's glaringly obvious the author doesn't deserve the time of day for anything he has to say. I'll not waste my time on what will undeniably be more wing-nut Liberal dribble. westend1, can you please at a minimum link to a somewhat competent author that is not blinded by Liberal hate.

Why?  You read and enjoy plenty of right wing conspiracy dribble.

15 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Why?  You read and enjoy plenty of right wing conspiracy dribble.

The authors of the Right are not hate-filled wing-nut Liberals resorting the childish name calling. And you have no idea what I read, and you are completely ignorant of what I enjoy. So do you think you're clairvoyant? Must be part of the disease with the mentally ill Liberals, along with that holier than thou attitude displayed by so many. I just got finished watching one of those little piece of crap Liberals on TV, and maybe I'm transferring a little of that attitude towards you. Time will tell, but evidence is mounting.

24 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

What about this article?

What about the article? Please give us your take. The whole issue seems to be whether Trump should be taken literally for the use of the term "wiretapping" or whether he was referencing surveillance in general. Shouldn't the article focus on the real issue of whether the Obama administration was spying on a rival presidential candidate right before an election? And what does it say about the Left when you can overlook the seriousness of spying by being so easily distracted by the deflection to semantics. Kind of like dangling keys over a little baby.

14 hours ago, Englebert said:

The authors of the Right are not hate-filled wing-nut Liberals resorting the childish name calling. And you have no idea what I read, and you are completely ignorant of what I enjoy. So do you think you're clairvoyant? Must be part of the disease with the mentally ill Liberals, along with that holier than thou attitude displayed by so many. I just got finished watching one of those little piece of crap Liberals on TV, and maybe I'm transferring a little of that attitude towards you. Time will tell, but evidence is mounting.

whatever. They always spew hate

13 hours ago, Englebert said:

What about the article? Please give us your take. The whole issue seems to be whether Trump should be taken literally for the use of the term "wiretapping" or whether he was referencing surveillance in general. Shouldn't the article focus on the real issue of whether the Obama administration was spying on a rival presidential candidate right before an election? And what does it say about the Left when you can overlook the seriousness of spying by being so easily distracted by the deflection to semantics. Kind of like dangling keys over a little baby.

He said that "Obama wiretapped his phone", didnt he? What are people supposed to think he meant? He lied period . If i said Johnny broke into my house and stole my microwave. What would you think, that he stole my stove?  Nice Try...

22 minutes ago, stevenash said:

It all depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

Yep, the Used Car salesman who became president.  Then the Muslim who became president.  And we almost had the wicked witch from the north, but thank goodness America said Uncle.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

He said that "Obama wiretapped his phone", didnt he? What are people supposed to think he meant? He lied period . If i said Johnny broke into my house and stole my microwave. What would you think, that he stole my stove?  Nice Try...

Just like a typical Liberal...someone breaks into your house and you want to focus on the word "broke". Did he actually break something when entering your house.  If the term "broke" is used does something actually have to get broke, otherwise it is a lie? What is the actually meaning of the word "broke". The person that "broke in" must be referred to by the politically correct term "undocumented intruder".

Just like I said earlier, you are trying to focus on semantics when the real story is that Obama might have ordered spying on a political rival during a heated election. This is proof positive your Liberal gods can enslave you with silly distraction antics...just like shaking keys over a baby's head.

22 hours ago, Englebert said:

You sure do a lot of name calling for a guy who claims to to disdain that sort of thing.

16 minutes ago, westend1 said:

You sure do a lot of name calling for a guy who claims to to disdain that sort of thing.

I only respond in kind. That should be obvious to anyone that reads this board.

And I noticed you sure do a lot of running from direct questions. Pick which road you want to take. I'll respond in kind.

13 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I only respond in kind. That should be obvious to anyone that reads this board.

And I noticed you sure do a lot of running from direct questions. Pick which road you want to take. I'll respond in kind.

This post is ironic:

The authors of the Right are not hate-filled wing-nut Liberals resorting the childish name calling.

13 minutes ago, westend1 said:

This post is ironic:

The authors of the Right are not hate-filled wing-nut Liberals resorting the childish name calling.

Please explain why you feel it is ironic. I have a feeling you will realize the fallacy of your analysis once you put an once of thought into your response...which I will be surprised if one is forthcoming.

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Please explain why you feel it is ironic. I have a feeling you will realize the fallacy of your analysis once you put an once of thought into your response...which I will be surprised if one is forthcoming.

If you can't figure it out, I can't help you