Spicer moonwalking?

westend1

7 minutes ago, westend1 said:

If you can't figure it out, I can't help you

Since you seem oblivious to the obvious, I'll spell it out. You think it is ironic that I made the statement that authors on the Right do not resort to name calling while I'm guilty of name calling myself. I admit, I was name calling, but I'm not an author of the Right. So no irony exists, even though you really thought you had something there didn't you. Do you need further explanation or do you get it now?

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Since you seem oblivious to the obvious, I'll spell it out. You think it is ironic that I made the statement that authors on the Right do not resort to name calling while I'm guilty of name calling myself. I admit, I was name calling, but I'm not an author of the Right. So no irony exists, even though you really thought you had something there didn't you. Do you need further explanation or do you get it now?

That is one of the dumber things posted on here, and that's saying something.

9 minutes ago, westend1 said:

That is one of the dumber things posted on here, and that's saying something.

That's the response I expect from someone that wracks their brain trying to think of a face-saving response but comes up empty. If you need further explanation, just say so...but I don't know if I'm capable of making it any clearer.