Fair And Balance

PAMFAM10

Not to long ago the right with Sarah palin was screaming Russia was our biggest national threat. Do it not bother anyone that Russia jumped into election. And why would they seem to want a Trump president.

Jeff session? Wow really no coverage yet on this board... let's be honest if he was a democrat the thread would of been on page 10+ 

Im just saying from people who always yelling the left is uninformed or koolaid drinking. Why haven't anything been posted on the two.

was it koolaid drinking or just uninformed.

All politicians are bad. So no need to avoid questions with asking me about a democratic. because I don't care for neither party.

21 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Not to long ago the right with Sarah palin was screaming Russia was our biggest national threat. Do it not bother anyone that Russia jumped into election. And why would they seem to want a Trump president.

Jeff session? Wow really no coverage yet on this board... let's be honest if he was a democrat the thread would of been on page 10+ 

Im just saying from people who always yelling the left is uninformed or koolaid drinking. Why haven't anything been posted on the two.

All politicians are bad. So no need to avoid questions with asking me about a democratic. because I don't care for neither party.

With Sessions, like Ted Cruz said -- it's a nothingburger!  Sessions did nothing wrong.  It's the left making up stuff again.  If you don't think so, show us what you got of his ACTUAL wrong doing!!

I'd think you'd be hard pressed to find any senior member of Congress who hasn't met with the Russian Ambassador or other high ranking Russian officials.  Whether you love them or hate them, they are certainly a world player.  This Trump/Session association with the Russians, is the worst of fake news.  I just saw pictures of Pelosi with the Russians, and Upchuck Shoemer elbow to elbow with Putin.  Smdh

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Is that why in the presidential debate between Obama and Romney, when Romney said Russia was our biggest threat he was mocked mercilessly by Obama and the Democrats for that statement. Obama even quipped, "The 80s called. They want their policy back". Why are the Liberal hypocrites so outraged now? And where was the outrage when Russia hacked into many government agencies, including the White House, when Obama was in office?

And everyone but hypocrites realize that the Sessions saga is just fake news, brought out in a timely manner to deflect from Trumps highly regarded Congressional address. And this just adds to the perception that the Left is full of uniformed Kool-Aid drinking sheeple. 

And since the Lefties are so outraged with the Russians and now consider them our biggest threat, shouldn't they apologize to Palin and Romney for their relentless mockery towards the two just a few short years ago? Or does the Left feel that Russia just now became our enemy?

No I can care one less about who in American politics is friends with Russia. Point is session did lie to public about so. Still honestly I don't care but if it was the left. Like I said we will be on page 10. 

Did fake news or liberals also cause session to lie.

And still why did Putin push for a trump president.

This is the hidden content, please

Incidentally, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch 

This is the hidden content, please
 recuse herself after her June 2016 “impromptu” private 45-minute meeting with Bill Clinton aboard her plane on an airport tarmac, which occurred just days before Hillary Clinton was to be interviewed by the FBI for her use of an unsecured server while Secretary of State.

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Any proof Grand Wizard baddog

The liberal mantra dictates accusation is all that is needed. The burden of proof lies with the accused. Show me a pro white/ anti Obama post of yours.

As usual you avoid the link posted.

....and it's "couldn't care less". Learn what it means.

7 hours ago, baddog said:

The liberal mantra dictates accusation is all that is needed. The burden of proof lies with the accused. Show me a pro white/ anti Obama post of yours.

As usual you avoid the link posted.

....and it's "couldn't care less". Learn what it means.

I could careless again. You throw out bs and then try to call me out for doing the same. I could careless about pelosi. Like I said I don't care about sessions nor trump meeting with Putin. I've come to learn all politicians lie.

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I could careless again. You throw out bs and then try to call me out for doing the same. I could careless about pelosi. Like I said I don't care about sessions nor trump meeting with Putin. I've come to learn all politicians lie.

Could care less means you are not yet to the bottom of caring. Couldn't care less means you have arrived.

What bs did I post? Don't deflect.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Only dems lie, only blacks use welfare

15 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No I can care one less about who in American politics is friends with Russia. Point is session did lie to public about so. Still honestly I don't care but if it was the left. Like I said we will be on page 10. 

No he did not.  The question to him was: Did you meet the the Russian Ambassador and talk about the 2016 elections.  Sessions answered NO!   Could he elaborated a little more?  Sure.  But did he need to?  No.  The libs knew Sessions was involved in the Trump campaign.  So -- the point of the whole questioning was whether the Russians were involved in the 2016 elections.  Again, Sessions answered correctly!  If you are really seeking the truth -- look it up!

22 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

link?