More Funny Stuff!

Reagan

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Did they attack anyone or burn college campuses? I liked the witch doctor poster. That's funny, I don't care who you are.

America once had to bring in the national guard in so that four little black girls could attend school. You folks act as though whites and republicans have always done the right thing

27 minutes ago, new tobie said:

America once had to bring in the national guard in so that four little black girls could attend school. You folks act as though whites and republicans have always done the right thing

Can you same a single person on here that thinks White people or Republicans have done nothing wrong in the past? I dare you. Name one. I know, I know,  you will slink back into your safe space with your crayons and coloring book, only to re-emerge at a later date propagating your same old tired lies. You seem to be so full of hate I'm starting to question your sanity.

32 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Can you same a single person on here that thinks White people or Republicans have done nothing wrong in the past? I dare you. Name one. I know, I know,  you will slink back into your safe space with your crayons and coloring book, only to re-emerge at a later date propagating your same old tired lies. You seem to be so full of hate I'm starting to question your sanity.

With no options left to me, I have to question the sanity of all the Far Left.  They ignore facts and advocate a form of Govt that consistently fails.  Isn't nothing sane about that

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

America once had to bring in the national guard in so that four little black girls could attend school. You folks act as though whites and DEMOCRATS have always done the right thing

Fify.  You may want to check the history of the party you blindly follow.....

On 2/28/2017 at 0:01 PM, new tobie said:
On 2/28/2017 at 0:01 PM, new tobie said:

Where was this?