Kentucky HS to Change Mascot -Stallion is Sexist

Hagar

Ok, I'll admit, when I first saw this, I'm thinking California - unbelievable.  But when I seen Kentucky, I was even more disturbed.  The home state for the Kentucky Derby.  The finest breeders of thoroughbred horses in the world, and a HS there doesn't want to use Stallions as their mascot?  God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

No Country for Old Men - yes, you're right brother.

This is the hidden content, please

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

Ok, I'll admit, when I first saw this, I'm thinking California - unbelievable.  But when I seen Kentucky, I was even more disturbed.  The home state for the Kentucky Derby.  The finest breeders of thoroughbred horses in the world, and a HS there doesn't want to use Stallions as their mascot?  God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

No Country for Old Men - yes, you're right brother.

This is the hidden content, please

I've never been offended when referred to as a stallion. 

3 hours ago, Remmus said:

LOL @AthleticSupporter - Jock, usually a school with a clearly male mascot will use the feminine term for the ladies.  E.g. Lions and Lioness or Lionettes. 

If the feminist truly want equality, why don't we get rid of women's sports all together? Just have 1 team and let everyone try out with the best players making it regardless of sex.  

15 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Correct- just go with what "feels" fair and "feels" right and claim that intentions matter more than results

DId Holly Holm hammer punch Ronda Rousey after the knock out kick to the head?  She let Ronda get up and live to fight another day...lol.  IJS.

17 minutes ago, Remmus said:

DId Holly Holm hammer punch Ronda Rousey after the knock out kick to the head?  She let Ronda get up and live to fight another day...lol.  IJS.

I don't know if you could call what Rousey did last week "fighting another day."  That girl whipped her all over the ring.  

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I believe it ended Ms Rouseys career

Ha! I still love her for being a pioneer.  I think she has one more come back if she gets 100% focused and has a new trainer that develops her strengths more (which clearly isn't standing up and exchanging punches).  The women in MMA trained and got better and better while Ronda had one leg in MMA and the other in celebrity life.