New Era

nappyroots

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

This country will be set back 70 years. 

Not worried about radical muslim terrorism, bringing 290 muslim migrants in every day, 94 million people not working, debt doubling under obama, massive food stamp increase, 3,900 people killed in Chicago, and this is what the Dems are going to use as a game plan moving forward?

6 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Here's the real news! As long as they keep the gutter news going then their low information crowd won't see the important stuff. Or, should I say, how the people they support are actually destroying their party!

7 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Too funny,

First, surely you don't believe that dribble and are just stirring the pot. I get it.

Secondly, you are talking about a generation that has a tendency toward rap music which can be so far beyond a locker room statement it is hardly comparable. 

I might suggest counseling and strong anti-psychotic drugs for those on the left that actually believe that we will go back any time.... except maybe any time before Obama. 

8 hours ago, nappyroots said:

At least the liberals take care of the really pressing issues.  I don't know how our country survived for 240 years without a 3rd gender.

It is fascinating how, at least 75% of the liberal post/links, concern things that on a national/global scale are relatively insignificant.  Appears that's the reason most liberals are low information folks.  In my typical simplistic fashion, they worry about a mosquito on their arm, while ignoring the 18 wheeler about to run over them.  

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

It is fascinating how, at least 75% of the liberal post/links, concern things that on a national/global scale are relatively insignificant.  Appears that's the reason most liberals are low information folks.  In my typical simplistic fashion, they worry about a mosquito on their arm, while ignoring the 18 wheeler about to run over them.  

And are still 100% convinced that they are the "smarter" people.