Art Briles To Sue!

Reagan

It will come down to what can be proven. None of us know what Art Briles actually knew. For me personally, had I been accused of knowing about these rapes and been fired because of it, this suit would have been filed on the same day. If I were innocent, my name would not have been dragged through the mud for one second.

Well, one does not know what's going on in Briles' corner.  I am sure if his council didn't feel there was grounds for the suit then they would have advised him of such.  But just because he did this and didn't do that in a timely matter doesn't mean he does not have grounds for the law suit.

8 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Well, one does not know what's going on in Briles' corner.  I am sure if his council didn't feel there was grounds for the suit then they would have advised him of such.  But just because he did this and didn't do that in a timely matter doesn't mean he does not have grounds for the law suit.

I am sure that his counsel is not operating "pro bono".