HJ v. Giddings

the409

2 hours ago, the409 said:

I sometimes question why he moved #12 Murray, who was ranked at WR, to tailback. I understand that he needed to fix him to the offense but Murray hasn't really gotten many receptions this year, which is odd. I'm sure he has his reasons. Great job from Sloan this year though.

From what I have seen. They are just trying too get 12 involved more in the O. Boy got some wheels and moves. He's a gamer imo.

If Giddings has any kind of passing game HJ could be in trouble. Secondary struggled last week against a less than impressive Shepard passing game. HJ has a really good offense and a good play-caller in Fogo. The guy knows the slot t and can read a defense well. If the Hawks want to win this game it's going to come down to the defense. I would also like to know if it will be broadcast anywhere.

In route to Huntsville!

going to be chilly in the stands but awesome playing weather. 

Control the clock, keep the ball off the ground, take advantage of all opportunities. Hawks fly high when they do those things.

Coaches have certainly put the kids in situations to be successful all year. We execute, we win a hard fought battle. 

Hoping all three teams from our district advance!

27 minutes ago, drewlsu said:

In route to Huntsville!

going to be chilly in the stands but awesome playing weather. 

Control the clock, keep the ball off the ground, take advantage of all opportunities. Hawks fly high when they do those things.

Coaches have certainly put the kids in situations to be successful all year. We execute, we win a hard fought battle. 

Hoping all three teams from our district advance!

Hope you post updates Drewlsu