Black VOTER turnout

5GallonBucket

3 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Don't be surprised if the Black Voter turnout is way down this year.  Goes back to what I said about OBAMA getting elected and reelected.....

VOTED BASED ON ONE THING..................SAD

Look at the black voter turnout for Bill Clinton. They supported Al Gore, Gore won the popular vote. If Turnout for Hillary is low it's because of her baggage.

1 minute ago, nappyroots said:

Look at the black voter turnout for Bill Clinton. They supported Al Gore, Gore won the popular vote. If Turnout for Hillary is low it's because of her baggage.

please go compare turnout for bill vs the turnout for Obama.

Im not trying to say that it will affect this election.  I already know Hillary is going to win.

3 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

please go compare turnout for bill vs the turnout for Obama.

Im not trying to say that it will affect this election.  I already know Hillary is going to win.

Hillary would have done better without the baggage and Trump would have also. Neither candidate should have been in this position.

17 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I would vote for my 20 year old over Hillary and Trump. At least He would treat everyone fair, wouldn't lie and would do the right thing always.

That's because your 20 year old is  not a politician-  But your 20 year old could be easily discredited by someone claiming your 20 year old sexually assaulted them  or left his dog on the roof of a car or bullied someone when he was 10 years old.    Even though you wont acknowledge it, there is a current candidate who also is obviously not a politician.  Arent you just a slight bit curious about how things might be if a non politician got the top job?

23 minutes ago, stevenash said:

That's because your 20 year old is  not a politician-  But your 20 year old could be easily discredited by someone claiming your 20 year old sexually assaulted them  or left his dog on the roof of a car or bullied someone when he was 10 years old.    Even though you wont acknowledge it, there is a current candidate who also is obviously not a politician.  Arent you just a slight bit curious about how things might be if a non politician got the top job?

Horrible. It is akin to a mechanic performing open heart surgery, because we are tired of seasoned cardiologists. 

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Horrible. It is akin to a mechanic performing open heart surgery, because we are tired of seasoned cardiologists. 

If the seasoned cardiologist killed every patient he operated on, why wouldn't you give the professional mechanic a chance? At least the mechanic has shown competence in something. And why wouldn't the cardiologist not be in jail for behavior that would land any other non-elitist in jail?

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

If the seasoned cardiologist killed every patient he operated on, why wouldn't you give the professional mechanic a chance? At least the mechanic has shown competence in something. And why wouldn't the cardiologist not be in jail for behavior that would land any other non-elitist in jail?

Come on Big Girl, set him straight.  I don't know of many people unhappy with seasoned cardiologists but I know of a plethora of people who have had their fill of seasoned politicians.   But, I guess you still approve of those who talk well and do nothing.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Because the mechanic has no medical experience, would you let the mechanic give you a root canal? The more likely scenario would be letting the doctor are dentist work on your car.

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Because the mechanic has no medical experience, would you let the mechanic give you a root canal? The more likely scenario would be letting the doctor are dentist work on your car.

There are many doctors and dentists more than capable of working on a car.  They got their medical degree and their expertise in automobiles by actually accomplishing something rather than speaking well.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I've read that its anticipated Trump will get more black votes than any former Republican candidate.  Maybe his question directed to blacks asking, what have the Democrats done for you after all these years, is resonating with some.

No, this is about race. Therefore, the notion that more Blacks are voting for Trump has to be false.

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

That's a ridiculous comparison. Did you know that Trump is a major real estate developer in NY and across the world?  Do you think there is a little bit of politics involved in building a hotel in the middle of Times Square?  Trump has been working in politics as part of his business his whole life. 

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 2:46 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

No, this is about race. Therefore, the notion that more Blacks are voting for Trump has to be false.

6% of the blacks who voted, voted for Romney against Obama.  8% of the blacks who voted, voted for Trump against Clinton.  I await your spin attempt on this FACT.