West Hardin vs Cayuga Predictions

Rub-a-dub, I'm not trying to be mean or rude either, but, of course we think we could win.  Nobody is saying we're going to stomp them into the ground or that we KNOW we're going to win hands-down or anything like that.  A "fan" is someone who supports, admires, cheers for, likes a certain team, celebrity, singer, sport, etc.  We're called "West Hardin" fans because we support, admire, cheer for and LOVE West Hardin...why is it so strange to you that we think our team could beat Martins Mill?  And why does it bug people (I'm not saying necessarily you personally) so much that we get on a website that has a forum about basketball in southeast texas and support our team? 

In case you haven't noticed, West Hardin is a "really good team," too.  :)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JCfan

BS only scored that many because they missed shots they normally make and had turnovers that aren't normal for them.

As for the game Sat. against WH, we will just simply have to wait and see. 

So footballmamma, what you are telling us is if the MM coach wanted them to only score 25 he would have had his team make that happen? Hmmmm......I think BS turned it over way too much or it would have been a tight game down the stretch. I just have to believe that if the coach had that much control, he would have held them to zero points to assure the win.

Congrates sportsmom, on yall's victory yesterday. OMG the fan support for both schools was phenomenal!!!! I wish both teams could go to state! Congrates again on the victory and awesome game!! Good Luck against Martin's Mill!

Great Season Cayuga.....

So, you think you can beat Martins Mill. 

I did before the game yesterday and I still do.  When we were playing BASKETBALL we were winning or the game was very close.  It's when the game of KEEP AWAY started that we lost.  Unfortunately, our attempt to break that up only made things worse.  It was a good plan but it didn't work like we'd hoped.  Of course, that female ref didn't help.  She was a factor in the BS game and she was for us yesterday.  I just can't imagine why?! :-X

I'm still very proud of our team.  They weren't rude, arrogant or cocky in the way that other teams were.  They were respectful.  I'll take that over a win any day.  That will mean more in life.

Congratulations to MM on the win.  Good luck on your state run.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder