Texas at Texas Tech

UTfanatic

Where are all the hey he's young, just a kid having fun comments. He should do his talking on the field by how he plays. Should he have said what he did? Probably not since we live in a world of being politically correct. That is unless your the Republican candidate for POTUS. I could care less about his hair. I'd like to see daddy Hager and daddy mahomes square off. Wonder who would win that battle? Sorry for rambling and getting off track.

21 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Where are all the hey he's young, just a kid having fun comments. He should do his talking on the field by how he plays. Should he have said what he did? Probably not since we live in a world of being politically correct. That is unless your the Republican candidate for POTUS. I could care less about his hair. I'd like to see daddy Hager and daddy mahomes square off. Wonder who would win that battle? Sorry for rambling and getting off track.

Depends on what sport.  Football, advantage Britt.  Baseball and basketball, advantage Pat (although he was an all state QB himself at Lindale in the late 80s, matter of fact, he was all state in all 3).  

26 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Depends on what sport.  Football, advantage Britt.  Baseball and basketball, advantage Pat (although he was an all state QB himself at Lindale in the late 80s, matter of fact, he was all state in all 3).  

What about the sport of Drunk in Public?  Me thinks Mahomes would win that one going away...

7 hours ago, Eazy said:

Tech run defense is terrible.  Tech QB is hurt.  Texas can score as much as they want in this one.  And, they will want to pay Tech back for last year.  Who cares if it's in Lubbock.  Big win for Strong, who needs to win out at this point. 

Texas should win big.  Foreman will need an ice bath after this one because may get 40+ carries(They need a backup to step in an shoulder the load and not Swoopes.)  You do have to be careful in Lubbock though.  Watch out for flying D batteries, Tortillas, and venereal disease.