Texas at Texas Tech

UTfanatic

Why does it seem like yall want Texas to lose?? -Do yall want Strong gone that bad...

Anyway congrats Texas on the win..I see progress every week ..play calling was uhhh at the end, I think we use the 18wheeler to much..I for one was happy our defense won us the game..

Proud of Strong and how he's handling all this adversity 

Good win on the road vs. Tortilla Tceh. Just keep winning. We win our last 3 games, that puts us exactly where I figured we'd be. Thus Charlie will be back, we win 10 games next year, kick aggy's butt again in recruiting, win it all in 2018. Thus, macks head will spontaneously explode.

Good win even with the terrible coaching calls. There is no excuse for constant bad play calling and terrible clock management every game when the game is on the line. You have a running back with over 340 yards, 3:30 left in the game and you pass the ball 3 plays in a row eating up a total of :32 seconds. How stupid can you be? Charlie will not be back, if he is get ready for another season like this.

2 minutes ago, 78Stang said:

Good win even with the terrible coaching calls. There is no excuse for constant bad play calling and terrible clock management every game when the game is on the line. You have a running back with over 340 yards, 3:30 left in the game and you pass the ball 3 plays in a row eating up a total of :32 seconds. How stupid can you be? Charlie will not be back, if he is get ready for another season like this.

We are almost as bad as Les Miles in late game situations.  It's pretty mind boggling what they are thinking at times.  Thankfully we came up with an INT and it didn't cost us the game.  Who would have thought the defense would have saved us in a game with an offense like Tech's.  

Yes there is a lot of talent but they can not produce on the field. To name a few- CB- Boyd gets burned constantly and never tackles, LB- Jefferson always out of position and takes tons of plays off, WR- Burt drops a wide open big play pass every game. They have so much talent but lack confidence and effort. A real coach would not put up with lack of effort or super-star attitude.

1 hour ago, 78Stang said:

Yes thlooere is a lot of talent but they can nDVD produce on the field. To  name a few- CB- Boyd gets burned constantly and never tackles, LB- Jefferson always out of position and takes tons of plays off, WR- Burt drops a wide open big play pass every game. They have so much talent but lack confidence and effort. A real coach would not put up with lack of effort or super-star attitude.

You obviously missed the last few games. Boyd and Malik have played much better the past two games. Imo, Boyd has been our best DB this year. Kid brings the lumber. Hill played better vs. Tceh as well.

54 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

You obviously missed the last few games. Boyd and Malik have played much better the past two games. Imo, Boyd has been our best DB this year. Kid brings the lumber. Hill played better vs. Tceh as well.

I didn't catch much of the game and was only flipping back and forth. In the little bit I saw, I thought that was the best I've ever seen Malik play.  

11 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Stubborn and loyal. Charlie sounds like my wife.

All due respect to your wife but I hope she knows how to read a clock and admits that the supper she cooked one time and spent time preparing was not any good because she screwed it up not because the grocery store bag boy dropped her fruit but because she just has no clue.

If your wife is like Charlie then I bet you get blamed for everything. lol

10 hours ago, 78Stang said:

All due respect to your wife but I hope she knows how to read a clock and admits that the supper she cooked one time and spent time preparing was not any good because she screwed it up not because the grocery store bag boy dropped her fruit but because she just has no clue.

If your wife is like Charlie then I bet you get blamed for everything. lol

You know her?