Bill Clinton Was All Over 11th Hour Inditement of Bush

Hagar

21 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Donna Brazil just "resigned" from CNN for obvious reasons.  Here is another little tidbit about history.  She created a lie about Mr. Bush and some alleged affair and then participated in the coverup for Bill Clinton over a true circumstance.    Can you defend her?

This is the hidden content, please

I don't know if I believe this. is it a site that can be trusted ? 

The Donna Brazil thing is right in line with everything else the Democrats have pulled for the last 8 years. Hillary is a liar, untrustworthy, unethical, and a traitor without integrity. Basically, she is a gangster that uses legal loopholes, power and money to get away with anything she wants to do.

8 hours ago, stevenash said:

and:  

I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall when Hillary found out about this.  Did she rant and rave, or call George Soros to get a hit man lmborotf.

Seriously, the guy makes a valid point.  If she were a grad student fresh out of college, with this record, she'd never get hired in Washington.  

I'm sitting here in disbelief.  The Chicago Tribune is a crack in the media armor.  Another great editorial.  At the end the writer quotes a CIA psychological analyst who says:  We know enough about Clinton's past behavior to know what she'll do as president.  She'll sell access to foreign govts to enrich herself.  And he/she goes on.  Good read.

6 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:
7 hours ago, new tobie said:

Can you imagine what dick cheney did in 8yrs. I saw someone with a dick cheney mask last night, scared the crap out of me. Still have nightmares from seeing a hannity costume.

If you don't want to see Cheney and Hannity then shut your eyes when you get into bed instead of staring at them on your ceiling.

And please elaborate on what you think Cheney did?

7 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:
7 hours ago, new tobie said:

Can you imagine what dick cheney did in 8yrs. I saw someone with a dick cheney mask last night, scared the crap out of me. Still have nightmares from seeing a hannity costume.

I no longer have to "imagine" what Mrs. Clinton has done during her lifetime in politics.