THE OFFICIAL MCM, LETS GET IT ON, BEST RIVALRY IN THE STATE THREAD

Stattrax

All I can say is BRING IT!!!i promise the dogs will be ready and they are hungry..win or lose it will be a great game..best of luck to all the athletes,just wish #8 was playing..that's the only bad part of this game to me,not that he would make a difference but still sucks to see your kid on crutches on the sideline in this game..

20 minutes ago, chorizo said:

All I can say is BRING IT!!!i promise the dogs will be ready and they are hungry..win or lose it will be a great game..best of luck to all the athletes,just wish #8 was playing..that's the only bad part of this game to me,not that he would make a difference but still sucks to see your kid on crutches on the sideline in this game..

People need to remember too he was a starter, if im not mistaken, at linebacker and could really play on that side of the ball.

7 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

after Shug tears into the bulldogs I have one hell of a rant ready. I told you all before the season the Indians would ball out and of course that Shug specifically would be the best player nearly in all of district. One more game, one more opponent

Rant, Im sure it will be hellaclassy

1 hour ago, outanup said:

Another year......Same script. It the Indians cant stop the run, I like our chances. If Simmons gets a 100 plus , Larry and company will be tough to beat. When is the last time a Ned tailback or qb didnt have over a 100 yds rushing in MCM? Anybody know?

Simmons will eat tomorrow, should be a good one

5 hours ago, rvbulldogs said:

If our QB play doesn't get any better, I think PNG wins by two or three td's. Can't afford turnovers and dumb penalties in this game either. I'd love for the Dogs to have their best game of the season Friday night. If we can do that we give ourselves a chance.

Go Dogs!

Great post i couldn't agree with you more,if the dogs qb don't play a pretty good game i think they lose,jmo.

3 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

after Shug tears into the bulldogs I have one hell of a rant ready. I told you all before the season the Indians would ball out and of course that Shug specifically would be the best player nearly in all of district. One more game, one more opponent

Shug told my daughter today hes going to ball out he's fired up, and ready to make a statement,the dogs are about to see the best qb they have faced all season get ya pop corn ready brother.

4 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

8 hours ago, Buddy Garrity said:

R.J. is the best player on the field... And he will be for the next 2 years as well... If you stop him, you win..... If you dont.... You will sit at home..................

Nice pic you have up BG i like it,lol,enough said but they won't stop Rj they can only hope to slow him down.The big factor is how good will nerdlands qb play,i bet he will be on that turf a few times running from Mr lejuene.

For Indians to win we must contain Simmons and Perkins, minimize turnovers and capitalize on their miscues plus play penalty free football. AS NED faithful say who hasn't run for 100 yards on PNG, Who cares how many this year have beaten PNG by running over 100 yards this year, that's right just 1. NED can get a 100 yards rushing still wont win! They will have to throw the ball also.

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

For Indians to win we must contain Simmons and Perkins, minimize turnovers and capitalize on their miscues plus play penalty free football. AS NED faithful say who hasn't run for 100 yards on PNG, Who cares how many this year have beaten PNG by running over 100 yards this year, that's right just 1. NED can get a 100 yards rushing still wont win! They will have to throw the ball also.

Please ignore Leleux and Fisher again. The main two guys that torched the Indians last year. This game always brings out unsung heroes for the winning team it seems.

12 minutes ago, jake94 said:

Please ignore Leleux and Fisher again. The main two guys that torched the Indians last year. This game always brings out unsung heroes for the winning team it seems.

lol wasn't ignoring them forgot their names, as I said they torched us but you act like it was a runaway ballgame, you won by 3 , granted a win is a win. I keep hearing about NED starting a Freshman QB I hope they do, he will find out pitching a baseball is a lot different than having pads laying into him! We have something that we didn't really have last year and that is speed. Riggs adds a dimension we didn't have last year along with Hughes and RJ. Shug may not be the prolific passer that Morse was but he does do a better job of not turning over the ball. He has had a few hiccups but for the most part has gotten the job done in all aspects of being the QB. WE shall see, just a matter of hours now.

13 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

lol wasn't ignoring them forgot their names, as I said they torched us but you act like it was a runaway ballgame, you won by 3 , granted a win is a win. I keep hearing about NED starting a Freshman QB I hope they do, he will find out pitching a baseball is a lot different than having pads laying into him! We have something that we didn't really have last year and that is speed. Riggs adds a dimension we didn't have last year along with Hughes and RJ. Shug may not be the prolific passer that Morse was but he does do a better job of not turning over the ball. He has had a few hiccups but for the most part has gotten the job done in all aspects of being the QB. WE shall see, just a matter of hours now.

Maybe torched was the wrong word. Wasn't implying that the game was a blowout. Far from it. A last second FG. The game is typically close. My point is that the winning team usually has an unsung hero that has their best game of the year. Last year for us was Leleux and Fisher. I can't remember for sure, but I think yalls 3rd receiver McGough had a big game for y'all. I remember big performances in the past in games we won, like Jude Vidrine, Trevin Sonnier, Colin Weber just to name a few. I'm sure y'all have had a lot of those, too. The coaches do a good job of trying to shut down the other teams main guys and with the intensity and adrenaline it seems like an unexpected kid for either team is often the difference. PN-G once again enters as the favorite and we will know by 11pm if they got it done this year. I'd be willing to bet that there is a big play made by someone for either team that is not necessarily a household name.

15 hours ago, MAYFIELD said:

Who do you BLAME for the 7th Victory To Be this time, not your coach and I will say why. Every year your Team start off Blazing and the pressure, Indian Nation puts on the team and coaching is like BOOM. Now who gave them the thought that this is their year, Indian Nation you did. Maybe some teams not made for pressured situations, however some thrive with it. Tomorrow night in the Bright Lights of the Reservation, you will witness the moment of knowing, LN and the Bulldogs was ready and there was nothing you guys can do. They been tested early with drama, they survived. They overcame a forfeit and injuries, and they are here to finish this race. Playoff maybe or maybe not, but one thing for sure they will thrive. I believe (Tavian ) believes it, and I hope Bulldogs Nation believe it. Game Time

That is almost like a TRANSPLANT comment. Larry Neauman is good at one thing. Winning District games. He has made Nederland above average versus a doormat in the district. With PAM in 5A, your not going to see the athletes from PA like you have the last 10 years. Pressure on PN-G, is because we have won multiple State Championships, Multiple District Championships, and so on. Do not make yourself think Nederland is some type of powerhouse. The bandwagon over your way is just happy because over the Neauman era, Nederland has finally become a winner. And by no means is Nederland some pressure built team that goes deep in the playoffs... Matter of fact, PN-G has gone further in the playoffs, than Nederland has in the LN era. And yes, Nederland has been tested, only because. of LN and a horrible move to play a PAM kid...... So do not for one second, think anyone cares about poor Ole Nederland..... Injuries are part of football. Deal with it..... Your right, only the strong survive... And PN-G has been surviving and winning for a long time. SO believe this.... At the end of the day, Its game on................ So let me ask you this... Who do you BLAME for nothing but MEDIOCRITY is the history of Nederland Football???????????????????

15 minutes ago, Buddy Garrity said:

That is almost like a TRANSPLANT comment. Larry Neauman is good at one thing. Winning District games. He has made Nederland above average versus a doormat in the district. With PAM in 5A, your not going to see the athletes from PA like you have the last 10 years. Pressure on PN-G, is because we have won multiple State Championships, Multiple District Championships, and so on. Do not make yourself think Nederland is some type of powerhouse. The bandwagon over your way is just happy because over the Neauman era, Nederland has finally become a winner. And by no means is Nederland some pressure built team that goes deep in the playoffs... Matter of fact, PN-G has gone further in the playoffs, than Nederland has in the LN era. And yes, Nederland has been tested, only because. of LN and a horrible move to play a PAM kid...... So do not for one second, think anyone cares about poor Ole Nederland..... Injuries are part of football. Deal with it..... Your right, only the strong survive... And PN-G has been surviving and winning for a long time. SO believe this.... At the end of the day, Its game on................ So let me ask you this... Who do you BLAME for nothing but MEDIOCRITY is the history of Nederland Football???????????????????

Asking for a friend... LOL

So if Nederland is mediocre and has beaten PN-G 6 straight and dominated the series with Neumann at the helm, then PN-G is what? Fill in the blank.